Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a different love, but I do. Then she had to conceal a laugh/smile, or possibly a snarl.

From no memory and a broken voice to perfect memory and no sadness. Amazing.

She said she still loves him but in a TV interview she said she didn't.
Lord, I am so glad no one loves me like this!!!

Wait... if her hands were still bloody when she was in the desert, wouldn't there be bloody prints on the dishwasher and all around the house (besides the handprint on the wall)

Hey Jodi, did you call Gus?

Roflmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O.M.G. Now she is worrying about checking voicemails? WTF?

She remembers how many bars on her cellphone and what sequence they appeared.

OFFS - now she remembers how many bars were on her phone. We're back to knowing every single detail now. Right down to the type of water she washed her bloody hands off with.

I think I'm gonna get sick.

My guess is she "doesn't remember" leaving Travis the voicemail either.

AHA she wasn't interested in HER voicemail she was interested in TRAVIS' and she was wanting to see if HE was missed.

Jodi's voice has changed tremendously during this testimony. Not the small voice any more. Louder, stronger. Very strange.

If I was a juror and waited 8 long mind numbing days of total BS I would be so pissed she was trying to pull this crap on me.

Aint that the truth! :jail:

All of a sudden she stops crying, complete demeanor change.

Still, I have not seen a single tear run down her face. A lot of dry nose wiping, A lot of rubbing her face with her hands. A lot of whimpering, but nothing REAL!

I started cleaning out the car and used a medieval torch to see. That's probably why it smelled of smoke.

Oh that was quick she is back powering her phone on and checking texts. She imagines people are wondering about where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4