Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her effect completely changes when Nurmi switches the topic to voicemail - tone of voice, expressions, etc... - quicker than I can snap my fingers. She was JUST ten seconds before crying, with a quavering, little girl voice. How does she do that? It's creepy as hell.

dear lord Nurmi your outfit....bleh. Shirt with the tie with the suit...and likely some doc martens...yeeesh

Oh poor Jodi YOU were in deep trouble, YOUR life was over, boo hoo

I expected more!!

And Nurmi, he just makes me sick: "Did ya' love im'?" Just his tone and his evil questions that just twist the knife in Travis' family's back.

AND WE'RE BAAACK with the mundane nonsense. Oh, she's now worried about her phone messages. She's getting the death penalty. I'm so confident after this.
BBM :please:

She missed the answer on why she was checking her voice mail. She should have said, she hoped Travis had called or someone saying he was alive.

But, she was and always will be about herself only.

She was too scared to call 911. "I was scared what would happen to me"

Jodi: I was on the other side of the Hoover Dam, stopped, pulled over, and at this point I realized I was in deep, deep trouble and starting thinking what I could do.

Is she getting away with NOT remembering anything about stabbing Travis and slitting his throat. Is she done testifying about the actual murder?

Apparently.

Until Juan gets going ...

The only thing she's concerned with is "my life is over". No remorse at all for what she did to Travis. If she doesn't show some remorse, she can look forward to the DP. No LWOP for you lady.

How could you tell 911 what you had just done if you couldn't remember LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow her memory seems to get restored along with her cell service.

I don't know why but i feel like she thginks if she tells her story it will all be good.

She was thinking of what would happen to her, her family. How the day unfolded. BUT

she wasn't thinking how Travis was lying in his shower dead!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe