Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA: "The inevitable was going to be something that I couldn't run from..."

:what:

IF he had assaulted her to the point that she was forced to kill him... why didn't she use her camera or the phone she used to take pics of her asssss in Guy's bathroom to photograph her wounds and bruises??? I would make SURE to document my injuries.

Where are the pics, Jodi?

How many times do you think Jodi's parents have seen a performance like this? Tears and all? She sure missed her calling. Jodie Arias? Nope: Jodi FOSTER!

You would NOT talk like this if someone had just attempted to MURDER you and you defended yourself. She is going to death row.

All the things she did afterwards to cover up, all the lies and different stories, point to her knowledge of her guilt. Why doesn't she just throw herself on the floor and beg for her life at this point?

Jodi: I knew I missed up pretty badly...wasn't something I couldn't really run from.

Jodi: He attacked me, but I didn't look at it like that...he had attacked me in the past, but it was different.

good news: she cannot slander Travis any more with sex lies and text lies. At least that part is over for the family.

Jodi: I was on the other side of the Hoover Dam, stopped, pulled over, and at this point I realized I was in deep, deep trouble and starting thinking what I could do.

She prolly didn't realize there was a check point there? Thought maybe someone knew what she'd done thought she'd be arrested right there perhaps?

Messed up pretty badly!! Yeah! That's one way of putting it when you've killed someone 3 times over!!

Nurmi has to lead her and lead her and lead her so stupid

She claims that while driving in the desert she realized that she didn't have any shoes on. So, where are they Jodi? In a dumpster due to all the blood on them? :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member