Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah like not stabbing him 27 times slashing his throat from ear to ear etc ... holy carp this is terrible .. this is the worst defence ever. I am getting sick to death of her little girl poor me act, and I'm sick of her voice and I'm sick to death of the 'Let's blame Travis' ..

She has absolutely no idea how to act, how to fake remorse -- no clue whatsoever what a normal person would be feeling or how they would be behaving in this situation. That's why she's choking so badly; she has no model to mimic. She is definitely a psychopath IMO

exactly

Good day folks! Oh how convenient Jodi knew her grandfather had rifles and shotguns but had no idea he had a hand gun...oh please enough lies. She is nothing but a huge lie and makes me sick.

In yesterday's testimony claimed she didn't know where Travis left the knife after he cut the rope to tie her up. Let's hear her once again lie today and see where she claims she got the knife from to stab TA. Testimony in link at 15:30. Also she said she thinks she threw the rope over near the dresser once she freed her hands (7:30 in video link). If the rope was only around the back of the headboard of the sleigh bed, all she would have had to do was slip her wrists out and the rope would have fell to the floor behind the headboard (14:25). If she claims in her cross she got the knife from the night stand, would that give her enough time from dropping the camera, to TA hitting, to her running to the bedroom to retrieve the knife. Wasn't there only less than a minute between the picture of TA looking into the camera to him lying on the floor bloody?

Wow the prosecution is going to have a lot of fun with her today. Well here's hoping they get to start today. :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;OZoLJQDh-6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZoLJQDh-6c[/video]

Just finish with bla bla bla because noone is buying it. Nurmi you can back up all the way to your chair now and give Juan the floor.

Oh....

Juan is gonna tear her apart. Limb from limb.

Pretty much.

Sorry folks I didn't sign on during this testimony. I wanted to focus only on what she said.

I was expecting more. And it's funny we called it. She is claiming she "blacked out".

Did I misunderstand something? She's running away from Travis, and so she runs through the closet and grabs his gun . . . The gun on the shelf that she says she'd had to pull up a chair to get to when she was cleaning? Did she pull up a chair again while he was chasing her?

(I mean, not that I believe any of it. . . .)

'He attacked me in the past and nothing happened'

ahahahahahahahahaha

Exactly!! Her attacks are all in her mind... Of course "nothing happened"!! That right there is significant...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

She claims that while driving in the desert she realized that she didn't have any shoes on. So, where are they Jodi? In a dumpster due to all the blood on them? :furious:

They should have been found in Travis' house. She hadn't started dumping things yet.

Oh heck no she's not going to kill herself! Really dude??

It's the Jodi & Nurmi show!

Oh Nurmi....you might as well walk up to the satns and put the needle in her arm yourself.

Thank you. Thank you, Nurmi for bringing out who your client really is today!

They even have their matching light blue shirts on.

bsmeter.gif

TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF! IT'S GONNA EXPLODE!!
smiley-scared002.gif

She wanted to die? :waitasec: Why is she pleading not guilty?

I want justice more than ever for TA's family, now, dammit. This is horrible that they have to sit through this. There must be justice for TA, and for them, at the end of this garbage.

God bless them.

They are better people than me I would have to be kicked out of the court room.

I think maybe this is why defense teams try to keep their defendants off the stand. This is really, really bad. I think her defense knows it.

Is she seriously making this all about HER and HER life being ruined??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie