Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF he had assaulted her to the point that she was forced to kill him... why didn't she use her camera or the phone she used to take pics of her asssss in Guy's bathroom to photograph her wounds and bruises??? I would make SURE to document my injuries.

Where are the pics, Jodi?

BBM

Gosh, what did I miss? Here I thought I was caught up on her story after coming home from work, but what is that about her taking pictures of herself in Gus' bathroom? What? When did that happen?

Nothing she says makes sense - she has no memory and yet she was afraid to call 911 and when she gets to a checkpoint near Hoover Dam she is afraid again - did her memory come back to her as she was driving through the desert - this is one long rambling stream of lies and she can't keep her story straight.

I am feeling so much frustration listening to this "witch".

"I knew my life was pretty much over..."

And NOW she's squeezing out a few tears for herself!

Ran home on a brief break before heading up to the courthouse once lunch starts. OMG the obvious lying, fabricating, making it up as she goes along. I can't wait to eyeball the jury this afternoon.

"And then, I dry humped Ryan aggressively to make it seem like I never did this..."

is this what's next?

Wow, she has an excuse for everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she realised her life was over in the aftermath of it - and tried to make it look like she was never there, she carried on as normal

LOL. This is how she explained the 16 minute call into his VM after she killed him? BS

oh she didn't just gloss over killling him.. i hope jm makes her relive each stab one by one. jmo

She is admitting that she was trying to think of ways to cover up what she had done. If this doesn't show consciousness of guilt I don't know what does. Does she want to die? It's almost as if she is giving the jury more reasons to give her the DP. She would have been far better off not testifying. Even CA had the brains to stay off the witness stand.

She should have sat down, kept her mouth shut and prayed. She has not only convicted herself but she has dug her grave, stuck the needle in and buried herself. I am not even listening anymore.

It sounds like a 3yr old.. "NO mommy I did not put all the toilet paper in the toilet.. It unrolled itself and jumped in"

In other words, I had to make sure my lies sounded real...just like I've done the past 4 to 5 years. Fail.

She remembers what buttons she pressed on her cell phone?????

Feelings, WO-O-O feelings,
WO-O-O, feelings...
Feelings...(repeat & fade)

Still no real tears. I'd be chest heaving and sobbing and not making sense. The snot factory would be going full steam. She just goes to her calm librarian voice and switches her thought to something irrelevant. Its like she isn't human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop