Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So showing up in Utah and dry humping the chit out of your next boyfriend was important to what???

This is actually getting comical (if you can put aside a heinous murder for a moment).

She is just so transparent, and such a terrible liar!

Make an appearance in Utah to do a little grinding, just to keep make it seem like all is normal.

HA!

Yeah, Juan can be as aggressive as he wants to be now. NO ONE will feel sorry for this empty, soulless skin named Jodi.

I'm behind all of you and I'm sure covering stuff you've all commented on...but this "backtrack" to this "'incident" last summer is so so so ...so beyond anything...she's clearly making this all up..and how her demeanor shifts from talking about KILLING HIM to this easy breezy duping delight anecdote is like a f'ing RUNAWAY TRAIN. Unbelievable. Wonder if Nurmi has EVER heard t his aspect of the fairytale.

She had to stick to the schedule planned, make a quick appearance and leave.

The whole purpose of the trip, "initially", was to meet Ryan burns.. I wonder when they made their plans?? And if her plans changed may 26-28 to involve murdering TA

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Omg she just basically admitted to knowing she is not normal

We now have enough for felony murder without any cross examination!!!!

Exactly! Not one word about what this would do to Travis' family.

Also, the stop at Hoover Dam. Still not convinced she didn't ditch the gun there.

The selective amnesia is no surprise.

I have felt from day one she threw the gun over the dam. I have aboat and live near by, I'll go check LOL

Is she seriously making this all about HER and HER life being ruined??

notworthy.gif

How many times do you think Jodi's parents have seen a performance like this? Tears and all? She sure missed her calling. Jodie Arias? Nope: Jodi FOSTER!

I thought it was a pretty poor performance, actually. Horrible.

I am now so relaxed about this trial. I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad for Travis' poor family.

good news: she cannot slander Travis any more with sex lies and text lies. At least that part is over for the family.

Amen.

Still no real tears. I'd be chest heaving and sobbing and not making sense. The snot factory would be going full steam. She just goes to her calm librarian voice and switches her thought to something irrelevant. Its like she isn't human.

I wouldn't be surprised if she got up and started dancing like your banana avatar. She's that twisted that nothing would surprise me. She's probably enjoying that all eyes are on her and she thinks she's garnering all sorts of sympathy. Fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en