Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get her off the stand. Nothing matters now. How many more days of her voice and her lawyer's voice do we have to hear?? Make is stop!! lol

I am so sick at my stomach.
People believe her (women on HLN last night believe she was battered).....it only takes one to sympathize with her. After the CA trial I started looking at the justice system so differently.
JM scares me because I am afraid he is going to "bully" her so to speak and turn the jury/ a juror. She needs to be in prison....she knows it...she says her life was over. When a normal person realizes their life is over they do not continue with their "vacation" plans. I feel so sick for Travis' family. I know I am rambling but I fear some way, some how she will walk because jurors do not know as much as we do.

she also is uncovering her sociopathy... saying she was trying to figure out how people would expect her to act.

she most likely does that every day of her life.

You are beyond dingy Jodi - the blood is frozen in your veins, that is if you have any.

How in the heck are the folks in the gallery not standing up and screaming?! I would have been hauled out by the bailiff ....

This is really pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another truth: Jodi admits to having to 'act normal'. I don't think she's been more honest than in uttering that statement.

When you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory....I don't remember what I was saying...well...tell the truth and you will remember. Witch

notworthy.gif

Yes-that's it exactly. :furious:

I just figured this out...she's committing suicide by Jury trial!

I have to sign off for a few....BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member