Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow we are talking about sex again and if Ryan is expecting sex. Ah, after she just glossed over killing Travis...this is a really serious flaw in the testimony moving right to what happened with Ryan. What about killing Travis! Travis, Travis, Travis!!!!!!

I am sitting here, in total shock! I can't imagine stepping on a bug on purpose, let alone take someone's life. Color me shocked....

I am seriously getting cold chills listening to this,actually shivering,she gives me the willies

If she gets the death penalty.. I want the needle in her arm ASAP.. i dont want her psycho arse sitting in jail for years.

Hang out and have fun and get to know each other .. chirps up. She was feeling nothing .. she wasn't upset that Travis was dead at all!

I am going to have to take off work for Juan's cross. This will be EPIC.

<mod snip>

So where did she bandage her boo boo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG - please tell me she didn't say she was with Mr. Burns to see if there was ANY SPARK THERE? FFS - she just killed Travis. Is this for real?

MOO

Mel

Why did you cuddle and kiss MR. Burns?

Well, we were hanging out on the couch, watching a movie ...

oh my god in heaven

her day is done and we have heard her crap... time to move this show along...

My G*d! This woman has just butchered a man but can cuddle, kiss, and eventually have sex with another guy. :banghead:

I am so sick at my stomach.
People believe her (women on HLN last night believe she was battered).....it only takes one to sympathize with her. After the CA trial I started looking at the justice system so differently.
JM scares me because I am afraid he is going to "bully" her so to speak and turn the jury/ a juror. She needs to be in prison....she knows it...she says her life was over. When a normal person realizes their life is over they do not continue with their "vacation" plans. I feel so sick for Travis' family. I know I am rambling but I fear some way, some how she will walk because jurors do not know as much as we do.

I was just thinking about the more sympathetic people in my life and how they might react to this... put together the facts of the case and her testimony, especially today-- there is NO way my kinder friends/family would believe this defendant's story. Her sympathy factor/believability has gone out the window. Completely. Women, men.

The only people who I can imagine still feeling for her are unstable themselves. Hopefully those individuals were weeded out during jury selection.:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en