Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I misunderstand something? She's running away from Travis, and so she runs through the closet and grabs his gun . . . The gun on the shelf that she says she'd had to pull up a chair to get to when she was cleaning? Did she pull up a chair again while he was chasing her?

(I mean, not that I believe any of it. . . .)

Good catch. And she shoots him but she doesn't know how. We do. But she doesn't. Good Lord!

As a juror, hearing about the attempts to cover up the fact that she was there and committed the murder, I would be seeing this as a confession of pre meditated murder!

Amazing how quickly her memory returned! Plotting and scheming a coverup.

in order to believe any of her testimony you have to believe her.

there is nothing to back ANY of her claims up (even including the rope now).

she is done.

Nurmi needs to realize this and get this over with

How many times do you think Jodi's parents have seen a performance like this? Tears and all? She sure missed her calling. Jodie Arias? Nope: Jodi FOSTER!

please don't insult Jodie Foster like that....JA has NOTHING of her talent...that's for sure:floorlaugh:

Battered Woman Defense, will they excuse everything by saying she was a battered woman? It seems from some of the talking heads and lawyers, she was so battered physical, mentally and emotionally, that she is not responsible. Also that is why she can't remember. moo

Throw the scent off by leaving that voice mail to Travis that she practiced over and over until it sounded just right.

Oh I bet Nancy Grace is gonna blow a gasket tonight! lol

I tend to think that 16 minutes she spent on Travis' phone checking his voice mail negates this claim she doesn't remember how she stabbed this man and slit his throat. She is a freak. Tears are all over now, no remorse, poor me...where is the needle ?

OK

ENOUGH

We now know what your story is - the after murder behavior is drivel

Let's get on with JM FINALLY

Um Travis is dead, you killed him, yet the only thing you are about is YOU YOU YOU your true colors are shinning so bright right now Jodi, Good Job Thank You for being so sick and bad at lieing

Exactly! Not one word about what this would do to Travis' family.

Also, the stop at Hoover Dam. Still not convinced she didn't ditch the gun there.

The selective amnesia is no surprise.

OMG. I have never been so sickened by anyone in my life. She will rot in hell.

Amazing how calculated she's thinking now...in the 'aftermath'....'to keep up the pretense'

Make an appearance=dry humping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Jodi was so upset, so afraid and feeling like her life was over that she couldn't wait to get into a makeout session and grinding with Ryan!!!!!!

She admits doing the voicemail over 3 times to get it right .. nice. That part I believe, she was on top of her game enough to start the pretence. No grief for the fact Travis was dead? Not one ounce of regret or real emotion. She seems to have brushed off his death and got on with the business of saving her butt pretty snappily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en