Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi needs to stop this.............the more he lets her go on the jury is going to give this cold remorseless wench death. He needs to stop the bleeding and let Juan finish her off.

IMO

She said she didn't know for sure if he was dead! So why not call 911 in case he was stilll alive?! But she was just worried about HER life.

He attacked me, I mean he had attacked me before, but it didn't turn out like this.

Bad acting, really really bad acting. Jodi planned the whole murder of Travis. She can't even fake being that sorry.

She has absolutely no idea how to act, how to fake remorse -- no clue whatsoever what a normal person would be feeling or how they would be behaving in this situation. That's why she's choking so badly; she has no model to mimic. She is definitely a psychopath IMO

Honestly

Why did the defense allow this woman to put on this freak show????
Just the after murder behavior is total drivel.

im at the point where im pacing back and forth..so pissed at her lies.. Fry you psycho!

It's only a matter of minutes before she's testifying about having at dinner at Chilli's with friends and ordering a Bloomin' Onion and an ice water with lite ice and a lemon, giggling about her adorable waiter and wondering what religion he is and how long it will take for her to convert and/or hack his myspace account.

"Did you feel remorse?"

"I wish I could rewind the clock..."

That simply means, "I felt no remorse."

It's the Jodi & Nurmi show!

Oh Nurmi....you might as well walk up to the satns and put the needle in her arm yourself.

Thank you. Thank you, Nurmi for bringing out who your client really is today!

Please answers me this??
Why did she bother to take the stand???
She has NO memory of the crime
She wasn't even sure if she killed him.

Big brother and Survivor auditions are no longer an option. This is her chance to be 'somebody' and I bet she even thinks she can lie her way out of this too. Might have worked in the past, but won't this time, IMHO.

The Jury:

:whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag: :whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag:
:whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag: :whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag:

I want justice more than ever for TA's family, now, dammit. This is horrible that they have to sit through this. There must be justice for TA, and for them, at the end of this garbage.

God bless them.

She won't say that she was angry with herself. SUCH a sociopathic B****.

She knew enough to delete the photos before tossing camera in the washer.

Knew enough to gather up her belongings, the rope, weapons, ky,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far she has not once said one of her emotions was regret, not friggin once.

About Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members