Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is she "remembering" putting the knife in the dishwasher, or dropping it on the floor or whatever ... when she said she remembers nothing after the shooting until later when she was driving?

I noticed this myself. JM is really going to have a field day during cross. I have no doubt in my mind that after hearing the biggest BS story of them all today that she will be convicted. It's going to be LIPWOP or DP.

She won't even say she killed him! She says she didn't want to explain "how the day ended up unfolding". This is unreal.

detectve flores:" travis alexander would be alive now if he never met you" jodie: "that's true"
That interrogation tape is the closest we will ever get to knowing the full truth of what happened that day.

The drama queen is plotting how to delay the inevitable...how to explain her murderous rage...

Nurmi: "Why not just dial 911 and telling them what happened?"

JA: "I was scared and couldn't imagine calling 911 and telling them what I had just done."

Nurmi: "Why not?"

JA: "Well, I was scared what would happen to me...."

Sorry, can't type fast enough to keep up... trying to get major points across.

Wish I could see jury reaction. Over a week of detailed nonsense spanning years and then a few minutes of I don't remember!

so the gun was thrown in the dessert, and the rope thrown in a dumpster. Explain pray-tell how the camera got in the washing machine with all the bleach. How convenient they skipped over that.

When she came to? WTF - she knew there was blood on her hands. Oh, she remembers she was really thirsty.

This is so sad.

But she remembered she had a case of water in the trunk that she bought at Costco.:banghead:

Did Nurmi just say "cool"??? I'm a little hard of hearing, but I can't believe he just said this after Arias said she pulled over at the Hoover Dam to think of how she could "delay the inevitable." Jeez, man! How strange!

Its all back to her now - she was so frightened - she was saying at this point she didnt know if travis is dead or alive - it's all about ME ME ME -

Messed up pretty badly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She disposed of the gun at St George

But back in Las Vegas she turned her phone on.

So did she also forget about the whole time that she spent mopping up all of Travis's blood and doing two loads of laundry?

I hope Juan asks her if stabbing Travis was her favorite part of that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe