Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of Christian Brueckner as the suspect in Madeleine's case.

The thread is NOT for rehashing anything to do with the McCanns.

Members who persist in bringing up the suggestion or possibility of the McCanns being responsible for their daughter's disappearance will have posts removed and may face a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is about Christian Bueckner as the suspect in Madeleine's disappearance.

Dogs and the McCanns are off topic in this discussion.

Also, stop the snark and bickering in this thread.

Thank you.

Please continue here.

The sensational news came by email on Wednesday. The Braunschweig Regional Court announced: The arrest warrant in the trial against Christian B. has been lifted at the request of the defense . He is currently facing charges of three counts of rape and two counts of child abuse. The lifting of his arrest warrant does not mean that he will walk out of court a free man.

The sensational news came by email on Wednesday. The Braunschweig Regional Court announced: The arrest warrant in the trial against Christian B. has been lifted at the request of the defense . He is currently facing charges of three counts of rape and two counts of child abuse. The lifting of his arrest warrant does not mean that he will walk out of court a free man.
Is this via the Isobel tweet ?

Is this via the Isobel tweet ?
No this is from July, the tweet you refer to is her usual nonsense, the trial continued to day.See here.

Following the trial loosely and this case tangentially --

When LE discovered the burn pit and then the dead dig and then the trove of digital evidence, please tell me they didn't stop digging. Please tell me they excavated that pit clear through to magma. Perfect decoy to bury a dead animal many feet about a body... guessing he never expected the trove to be unearthed so I have to wonder what else he may have buried there, pony deeper.

Timeline-wise could MM be there?

JMO

Meg, I would love to say, don't worry, LE knew what they were doing...but then we found out some evidence may have been (or was?) illegally collected. JMO.

It's also just my opinion that if he took her, he would not have brought her all the way to Germany. He was known to spend time near the reservoir in Portugal. It was rather secluded there... Note I am not following this case "closely" either.

Although from the other case this mentions mm, it also says his lover was with him, obviously we don't know if true, but who would it be?
Psychiatrist issues chilling warning about 'dangerous' Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner Psychiatrist's warning about 'dangerous' Madeleine McCann suspect via Home | Daily Mail Online
Wasn't that the teenage girl on vacation with her parents? "Lover". Don't know the law about age of consent.

Last edited:
Wasn't that the teenage girl on vacation with her parents? "Lover". Don't know the law about age of consent.

I think it's been confirmed it was the week before or after, that he is was with the young German girl who was on holiday with her parents.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camillionaire
Back