Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be a great time to activate her shock belt and hold it down until she stops lying.

Aren't there mere SECONDS between these photos.... How is she going to explain that with this chase story?

She grabbed the gun from the top shelf... but yet nothing was disturbed in that area huh?

she found it when snooping - sorry i meant cleaning for travis

OMG, she is most despicable human being on planet Earth ...

Wait - he told her to clean the top shelves of his closet....way in the back?

Well, again, I am pleased with her story. Why do I think at this point she would actually say something that made any sense.

Whew.

Why didn't she go get help from his roommates. :what:

And if he had a gun, he seems that he would be a responsible person that owned a guy and wouldn't have it just hanging out loaded.

Wait. If she climbed the shelf to get the gun, why wasn't all the stuff off the shelf? Or at least messed up

She found it [his gun] one day...he gave her projects---when she was cleaning the closet one day.

Jodi claiming gun was on top shelf of Travis' closet. Would give her 'projects' when she cleaned which is how she knew gun was there. Cleaning the shelves.

Oh, I wish we could all be watching this together and ranting en masse. He was expecting her to come by to look for her SSN card - and sat there making out with someone else, just waiting to be caught?? You just KNOW she showed up at random times. And how does she go from being all blubbery and poor-me on the stand, to utterly dispassionate? Rhetorical question.

And here we go...he was chasing me and I got to where he kept his gun...RIGHT.

Liar liar pants on fire ... even if that did happen you'd never run for someone elses gun, he would have grabbed her by the time she got it. Plus at this stage she's got about 5 seconds left before the dragging photo.

:doh: He gave her a closet cleaning project.
That is how she found it.

Absolutely no emotion shown when discussing knowing where the gun was in the closet, etc... Unreal.

She grabbed the gun from the closet -- on the top shelf. Jodi pointing to it:

gun.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members