Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddd....sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............yyooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu.....

OMG "WHEN?" to her attorney while he is asking a question. So can't wait for her to lose it when JM gets her going:rocker:
She sounded so pizzed off! She is no meek little girl. JA will lose it with Juan, you are correct. Nothing will be scripted. Can't wait!

STONE FACE, neutral. As they walk in and out. NONE of them look at her with compassion. Esp those closest to her...they don't look at her AT ALL. They look at Nurmi or down at their notebooks. No one holds a gaze on her, esp when she's looking in their direction.

Wow. That's really interesting... Are the jurors given the same admonition as the gallery members -- must keep stone faced? Otherwise it sounds like they're just acting quite professional. I couldn't do it, not through this testimony. Kudos to them.

Ughhh... Jean Casaraz just said JA being so blatantly honest. Now...will she win points with the jury? What is she thinking?

she went back to work and worked the whole of her shift. this isn't someone pretending to act normal. she IS acting normal. she didnt give a *****

I want to see her employment records.. Where was she working? Did she have a shift that Friday? Was she on time?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

It's a misconception that psychopaths don't or can't cry. ;) My ex sobbed several times - wholly self-serving and manipulative but they are capable. FWIW

she says she killed him so why even lie about the cut to her finger.

Oh the broken glass excuse....

Where have i heard this excuse before..... hmmmm OJ

Not even watching this live and I want to smash my phone!!!!

JM is going to rio her apart and I doubt he will have to even get more than a little "animated" to do it.

I feel like crying so I can't even imagine how the poor family are feeling.

Is Katiecoo in court just now? It'd be really interesting to see what the jurors were doing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm at home for lunch...will head over once lunch break starts. Hopefully there's a spot for me.:please:

wow.... nurmi needs to end it at some point...

she is just making it worse for her own self (not to mention I am yelling so loud and cussing and scaring my dogs! No, they did not leave the room :wink:)

Interesting...no other injuries - self defense claim. No injuries, no bruises from TA's violent attack throwing her to the floor? Look at his injuries. She got a slit from a glass earlier.....nothing else!!

She did manage to work the rest of her shift. She probably saw her grandparents that day upon returning before heading over to the restaurant. When she got home, she didn't tell her family anything. Waiting for the clock to run down to her arrest.

At this juncture
she invokes suicide yet again as if we are now supposed to be sorry for HER!!!

She slices a guy up and then she does NOTHING with respect to talking about this to anybody except the idea of committing suicide.

So now suicide is the theme which is NEVER revealed until 5 years later!!!!!

The clock to her arrest? They hadn't even found him, and she hadn't inserted herself into the investigation yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en