Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe so. He should be himself. He is not cross examining Mother Teresa but a cold blooded and cold hearted murderer. He should treat her like what she is.

No way should he treat her a different way than he treats all other defendants that gets up on the stand and lies their arse off.

He is no novice. He has been doing this since the 1970s. He knows his community.

I hope he comes out blasting her.

And I think the jury will be expecting him to do just that and not the coddling that Nurmi has been doing that has been the most boring testimony I have ever seen in my life.

Like Beth said when Juan stands up to question the jury is riveted and he takes command of that courtroom. He has the truth and the evidence on his side and he needs to shove it in her face.

Enough of the mealy mouth questions like Nurmi does that has pratically put the jury in a coma.

IMO

You go girl...I'm in your corner...bring it Juan!

That was crazy!!! Even Nurmi seemed to be taken back by it. Trying to fix it by saying.. why would you say you confessed when he attacked you? Or whatever he said. Lol :floorlaugh:
The one thing I walk away from direct with is this: Nurmi has apparently done little research on effective questioning of psychopathic defendants and tailoring questions specifically to their disorder. Which is brilliant for our Juanderful prosecutor. ;)

There were many times he was forced to compose himself and 'cover' her testimony; lead her to answers that would be consistent for her defense; allowed her to unwittingly undermine her defense; allowed far too much lenience in narrative, etc. Too many for me to believe he's done anything in way of psychological preparation. JMO

Did anyone else catch that not 5 minutes into JA's testimony that she was talking about how she and Travis had broken up, and she HAD TO have her social security card for a new job? And it was conveniently at TA's house. BUT the door's are locked and she saw 2 people making out and went in (maybe the doggie door)! That clearly, to me at least is evidence of her STALKING TA. I mean who needs their ACTUAL ss cardfor anything? That is BS.

How many times did she purposely forget things at Travis's? Just an excuse for her to keep coming back without being invited! Just show up unannounced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont believe so. He should be himself. He is not cross examining Mother Teresa but a cold blooded and cold hearted murderer. He should treat her like what she is.

No way should he treat her a different way than he treats all other defendants that gets up on the stand and lies their arse off.

He is no novice. He has been doing this since the 1970s. He knows his community.

And I think the jury will be expecting him to do just that and not the coddling that Nurmi has been doing that has been the most boring testimony I have ever seen in my life.

Like Beth said when Juan stands up to question the jury is riveted and he takes command of that courtroom. He has the truth and the evidence on his side and he needs to shove it in her face.

Enough of the mealy mouth questions like Nurmi does that has pratically put the jury in a coma.

IMO
IMO Jodi is going to crack bigtime under Juan's Cross, and I think he should hit her hard straight out of the shute too. Why waste any more of the jurors time? They will thank him for it IMO. Jodi may well "confess" once again and beg for the needle (as she said in her interview) because she simply cannot keep all of the lies she told on Direct straight. She couldn't even keep the lies she told on Direct to her own attny straight for pete's sake. Stick a fork in her, she's done!

I do expect the defense to try a medic day at least once, if not the 1st day, then the 2nd for sure.

I don't think believe the 'story' of the jail guard encouraging her to do the interview is an issue here. At all. :twocents:

She's an admitted lying liar who lies.

I wonder if JA's advocate has to be death penalty qualified?

He lunged at her... Yet he was lower than her when shot and he head was atleast two feet away from the muzzle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two feet is a pretty short distance though and we're talking about a 25 calibre here. I'd imagine that stippling may not appear at even 18 inches away with a small gun like that.

OT...

Is anyone else having Twitter issues? My display has gone goofy, I wonder if its just my computer, everything else works fine... Thanks

If Jodi doesn't remember or answer questions about stabbing, does that mean Juan can't ask about it?

Juan can ask her whatever his heart desires since she admitted she did it. It may be hell for Travis' family, but Juan should put up every single horrific picture of Travis' wounds and ask her one by one, "Do you remember stabbing Travis here?" I didn't think I could despise Jodi more then I did yesterday... but I DO!

That was crazy!!! Even Nurmi seemed to be taken back by it. Trying to fix it by saying.. why would you say you confessed when he attacked you? Or whatever he said. Lol :floorlaugh:

If she confessed in the Spring, why did it take until Oct 26 2010 for her team to bring a self defense claim to the court?

In anticipation of a PTSD expert being called by the defense to defend dear JA, I'm compelled to say this- Of all the people I've worked with who experienced blackouts or memory loss to traumatic events, it has been traumatic events that happened to them that the mind protects them from, not trauma they inflicted on others. It's also been my experience that with PTSD, people can't get the trauma they've witnessed, caused or experienced out of their minds causing them to relive the trauma daily. They wish it could be blacked out so they can experience a moments peace.
Had to get that off my mind before I blow a gasket over this defense.

I also like how an accidental gunshot just manages to hit his head. One would thing an accidental target would be the body with its much greater mass.
Jodi's description is that Travis was coming towards her from directly in front of her. She fired the gun with Travis headed straight towards her.

Jodi failed to lie about the bullet flying up in the air, curving around Travis' head, and traveling downward ending in his left cheek.

IMO

Yes, yes, yes and YES.

As you said he will treat her like every other defendant who takes the stand. He's not going to play into the defense's fictional tale of JA as a wilting flower and treat her as such. He's not a prop in JA's play.

It's time to snap out of JA-fantasy land and Juan will bring everyone back tomorrow morning in the first question.

The one thing I walk away from direct with is this: Nurmi has apparently done little research on effective questioning of psychopathic defendants and tailoring questions specifically to their disorder. Which is brilliant for our Juanderful prosecutor. ;)

There were many times he was forced to compose himself and 'cover' her testimony; lead her to answers that would be consistent for her defense; allowed her to unwittingly undermine her defense; allowed far too much lenience in narrative, etc. Too many for me to believe he's done anything in way of psychological preparation. JMO

Hate to say it, but maybe he knows she's guilty (as the rest of us do), & while he's trying present a defense, it's like Sisyphus pushing up that rock....would you want JA as a client?

Originally Posted by KathrynL
"The Bad Seed".

Another quote, this one from the gardener, with his creepy voice:

"You know, in that jail they have two kinds of electric chairs. Blue ones for little boys & pink ones for little girls."

images

lol....remember, "Leroy!! You give me those shoes!!"....lesson here. Using a wooden spoon to beat a daughter or not makes NO difference. Rhoda and Jodi are 2 perfect examples. And Casey A. All bad, horrible seeds! :furious:

Flores mentioned to JA that he (Flores) thought given the scene of the crime there could have been 2 people involved... and Voila...
JA's magical carpet ride with the Ninja story comes to Life!!

He also mentions in that first interview with Jodi that Travis was stabbed many times, and shot.
I believe his wording was "more than I want to remember" when asked how many times Travis was stabbed.
It's the NEXT day she comes up with the ninja story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro