Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like me, I'm sure you all agree it was very good testimony today from JA. I'm now believing it was in fact self defense. I can't see how JM could knock any holes in the story. Good day for the defense. Am I right?

:floorlaugh::laughcry::floorlaugh:

Is that for real has Jean been laid off? I hope it is soon. And her face does look different lately?:great:

InSession is changing to a 2 hour only show starting March 4th. Vinnie will be the host. I think all the rest were laid off.

Lol..Vinnie asking if TA got the gun at some pedo convention or something...

Like me, I'm sure you all agree it was very good testimony today from JA. I'm now believing it was in fact self defense. I can't see how JM could knock any holes in the story. Good day for the defense. Am I right?

please tell me that you are joking, and not serious? :what:

Just my thoughts...
It has been awhile since I posted. I took an advantage that the poor jurors couldn't do and that was take a break from JA's lies. I noticed that she showed more tears today, most likely due to her time being on the stand to continue her final assault on Travis is coming to an end. In JA's mind, it is all about her, she is the victim no matter what she does. And even Travis finally saw this.
She hasn't expressed or even said anything relating to being remorseful of her evil actions. Even in her owns words she testified that when she started to recover, her first thoughts were how to get herself out of this mess; Not about Travis, nor family or friends. JA doesn't understand how precious the gift of life really is, and for that I believe Travis, his family and friends will get the kind of justice they wish for.

Sorry,Ms. Arias, I'm not buying any of it. I doubt if the jury is either, unless they're imports from Pinellas County.

Well, Jodi, after your testimony today....you made a believer out of me. No more doubts, ifs ands or buts.

You murdered Travis in cold blood....and with pre-meditation and tedious scheming. Your sick games and schemes had not worked previously - you worked diligently to carry off this final act in your drama which starred you. You, imo, have been completely successful.

You were not in fear of your life. There would be bad bruises and, possibly, broken bones if a trained wrestler had body slammed you twice onto a tile floor. You dragged that big guy around on the floor and put him back into the shower.... you are a sick and deranged psycho.

Your one objective was to keep Travis and the other female from going to Cancun. Well played, Jodi - well played. I pray this jury sees through your lies and scripted version of the events and delivers to you a deserved and just verdict.....DEATH.....

moo

She said today that Travis had tried to kill her before.

I must have missed that testimony. Is that when she got her broken finger?

The broken finger was a different time as well. :rolleyes:

OMG, I could almost laugh. She washed up with Costco bottled water....

She had to have been saturated with blood in her hair, clothes, all exposed skin, to her shoes/feet. Costco bottled water....uh huh. That's not even creative.

I guess she thought it sounded better than I showered standing over the guys body whose throat I just slit...:waitasec:

Hot water is perfect for getting blood out from under her fingernails. But not so good for quenching your thirst on a warm day.

Where's the receipt for the water? It's a lie. She cleaned up at Travis's ...in the murder bathroom and even changed her clothes. IMO

Vinnie Politan just played a clip of her testimony where she states that she ran into the closet so that she could escape through the other closet door, then she stopped, went back into the closet to get the gun that she remembered was there.

Doesn't this pretty much show that she could have escaped the home but instead deliberately went back into the closet to get the gun?

And then, she was in the bathroom again, pointing the gun at Travis.

What happened to Travis running after her? How did she get so far ahead of him that he did not even get out of the bathroom?

This was so premeditated!

JUST KEEP RUNNING! OUT THE DOOR! it's not like this naked guy is going to run outside after you.

i believe you have a duty to retreat before you can use lethal force against someone to defend yourself. she wasn't even injured! all she had to do was leave.

that is, of course, if this happened the way she says it did, and we know it did NOT.

If the knife was one of those in the house, surely the police would have taken it into evidence to match to the stab wounds? is that how it works?

Hot water is perfect for getting blood out from under her fingernails. But not so good for quenching your thirst on a warm day.

she said she was thirsty...makes no sense

:therethere: your sanity will return soon:floorlaugh:

she forgot what she did but she felt guilty it does not makes any sense.:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members