Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Juan makes her get up and react the "quarterback tackle and the gunshot to TA" Yeah. I'd like to see how that happened while he was holding her around her waist. Um hmm

:floorlaugh: LMAO - Jodie: I called the car rental place to make sure I had permission to do that! <------------ but you had no issue with telling them it was local driving only!

Wow...what a law abiding citizen she is!:furious:

The blackout/amnesia is a classic "battered woman syndrome" ploy. It's up there in absurdity with "full amnesia" and "multiple personality syndrome". All relics from 80's soup operas.

Better to invoke pseudo-psychology than to explain how near decapitation after a bullet to the brain equates to self-defense.

Sorry, it was my abuser that usually claimed he had a blackout or amnesia, not me the victim. I remember every detail of my abuse in vivid detail.

Personally I do NOT believe that TA ever raised a hand to her in anger. JA is not a "battered woman". IMO

so now she calls around to scope out the situation... like.. 'is anyone onto me'....

I wonder if, when, a TRUE victim of abuse fights back (and there have been some on trial for murder).....do they feel guilty?

I would think guilt feelings would come from remorse at what you had done. Not relief that the abuser could never hurt you again.

I saw an interview with the 19 year-old girl who shot the armed intruder coming into her home, she had a baby, her husband had just died and she was on the phone with 911 when the operator said "you do what you have to do to protect that baby" (couple of years ago)

There couldn't have been a clearer case of self-defense, no charges were filed.

this poor girl was beside herself with guilt and remorse. She said something to the effect of "I know it was the right thing to do, I know there was no other choice, but i can't get over that I killed someone."

So while it wasn't an abuse situation, she was fully justified in her action, yet still was therapy-needing remorseful.

No, the chocking incident was another time previously. :rolleyes:

Oh, okay, thank you, TigerBalm... that whole bit of testimony confused me. Plus both daughters were talking to me (simultaneously, about completely different things). :)

But there would have been bruises when the choking did happen no matter when it was, I believe. But only if it really happened.

BWAAAHHHHAAAAA...!!!

Sorry missed the first couple of minutes. . .

Nurmi w/JA

Didn't tell grandparents or family what happened . . . she was in a hurry to get to work . . .
she wanted to deny what happened.

did you have any knowledge of anyone else knowing of TA's death?
no
were you fearing that might happen
yeah I assumed it was going to - I was definitely fearing that

early on morning of june 10th sometime after midnight- Dan Freeman called me - I saw his name on the phone and I dreaded it and he told me
object-hearsay

did you come away with understanding that ta had been definitively been found dead

did you seek out confirmation
Dan Freeman, then called Brent Hyatt, I dont' remember if I called zac billings his roommate but iwas talking to his girlfriend . . . got bishop Layton's phone number and called the bishop @ 3:00 am . .
told you ta was dead?
yes
how did you react to people tell you that
objection
approach

Syd;8894804]I wish they would stop repeating that the gun "went off". None of my 50+ guns have ever just "gone off". Call it what it is for God's sake

But, but, but, the gun just went off! It made a BOOM and was really scary! Poor little JA! Poor little TinkTink! Bless her heart!

And I can't tell you how many times I've happened to glance at my hand and realize I was holding a gun while it was going off!!

I think we'll finish Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Nurmi's going to try to pull *something* resembling a human emotion of his client, lead her all damn over the courtroom like a milk cow, and I'm sure we'll need more testimony about Spiderman underwear, her shaved Gentleman Greeter (+pics!) cellular phones and how many bars she has at any given time, little red riding hood costumes, what a sick, deranged pedofile and every kind of abuser you can dream up TA was and HOW SHE WAS TRYING TO HELP HIM! That's just the way she is! we need some more bizarre, in-depth testimony about something she ate or drank 4 years ago. She will bravely display her *permanently disfigured* finger for all to see at least once more. We'll hear a little more about how she would SHAKE when TA yelled, shouted, raised his voice, cursed or cleared his throat. She was trying to AVOID CATASTHROPE Y'ALL!

Oh, she still gets to testify about going to TA's memorial service! This is something she will enjoy testifying about and she will cry *lots* when she talks about JA'S memorial service because his memorial service is really all about HER and HER FEELINGS. Just like everything else in this world.

Nurmi will run the clock out today. No way he turns over JA to JM today. He is going to stand there all afternoon and ask her the same question over and over and over, trying to elict something from his client that might resemable regret about the fact that TA is dead. She will blink her empty eyes at him as though she had no clue what he was talking about because she truly has NO CLUE what he his talking about. If he is smart he wraps up his questioning super quick after lunch, turns her over to JM today and gets her OFF. THE. STAND. NOW. But he's not gonna do that.

She will casually throw at least one more person TA loved under the bus. She will say the word "suicide" at least 35 more times.

Po' thang.

doubt it. He is going to drag this out one more day is my prediction, ending with her sobbing tomorrow before jury breaks for the weekend

what will she be sobbing about?

surely not about killing travis---she only managed to make one tear run down her cheek retelling that story.

HOLY ***** - there are 426 viewers on UStream!!!!

WOW - just thought I would share.

I can see Katie eyeing the jury .... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami