Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tossing the dog out there for good psychopathic measure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, these tears are sooo unwanted!

She thinks about his friends and his dog and all they're going through.

What about Travis?

JMHO
fran

So TA's Roomie's GF didn't say much to her.. huh? Could it be b/c they suspected her? Wasn't she (GF) the one on the 911 call?

She thought of the DOG????!!!!!! On the phone with bishop Layton?

The only thing she says is she thought of the effing dog??????

Yeah, it's for real. And I feel like a real jerk for rejoicing about it in that post! me--> :slap: <--me Unfortunately Beth Karas did, as well. It will be official March 4 we heard from our ears in the courtroom, Katiecoolady.

So Jean and Beth being laid off, is that from IS only or HLN too??

She manages to ekk out she was thinking of what his friends and family were going through.

She made a lot of phone calls to confirm that Travis was really dead once his body had been found.

She sure didn't make the one phone call that would have saved his life that night she shot and stabbed him to death.

I thought she was thinking about committing suicide, but no, she just wanted to be sure Travis was dead. Then, she thought of all the people and Napolean the dog that were going to miss Travis.

Waiting to be arrested, trying to keep up the pretense.

Yes Jodi, it's still a nightmare. A nightmare for Travis' family.

OMFG.

GIVE US FREAKING BREAK!!

After break & feedback on the tv here come the waterworks. Too little too freaking LATE!

"I thought of Napolean... *sniffle*"

There she goes again, using "Naps" in an attempt to appear somewhat human. NOT WORKING, JODI.

Oh my she was concerned for his friends! What they were going thru and Napoleon! Did she seriously just say that!

A disaster, is that what you would call that? Really, Jodi, a disaster? A disaster is when a storm comes in and steals peoples homes, when the earth shakes and brings homes crumbling down, when tornados rip through neighborhoods...THAT is disaster..

What we have here, Ms. Arias, is cold-blooded MURDER, by YOUR hand!

Nurmi wants to spare his client the wrath of Juan. Time to bring it on!

Sorry, it was my abuser that usually claimed he had a blackout or amnesia, not me the victim. I remember every detail of my abuse in vivid detail.

Personally I do NOT believe that TA ever raised a hand to her in anger. JA is not a "battered woman". IMO

Yeah, it's the *abuser* that claims it. Unfortunately there are many abusive women who have jumped on the "battered woman syndrome" bandwagon and these are the ones who use this cop out to explain away premeditated murder. DV experts often buy into their claims, and that's the problem with BWS as it is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop