Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wanted to find out what direction the investigation was taking.

537 People on WS. 276 Guests. Please join us! We would love to hear your thoughts.

she was being sneaky to see how much time she had until her arrest??? she admits that?

for what reason?

In the close ups you can see she already has grey hair showing up.

2co5xrk.png

30l2wza.png

fb0k0.png

u1lom.png

34zyexu.png

vgk394.png

2iqlst5.png

To see what info she could garner from him?

The detective?

OMG. Commercial break on hon.

"I wanted to continue to act like I was participating, I wanted to see what kind of information I could garner from him." SMH

Don's Sporting Goods
321 W Miner St Yreka, CA 96097
(530) 842-5152

She called Flores because she wanted to be the one in control.

Or see how much he knew? Why she made all the calls when Travis was found perhaps worried she left behind something to point to her besides DNA but more like shoes, pony tail holder etc

fgs if she had killed herself (she hasn't tried to do that the last four years she has been sitting in the hooscow either fwiw) we would not be sitting here today.

She is so see-thru.
Even in her testimony I was still silently willing her to throw herself off the Hoover Dam. :angel:

So what State was she in when she attended Travis's Service. Or when she sent flowers to Grandma? Oh yeah CYA. Bet she remembers all of CYA!

Nurmi is trying to get everything out in the open before Juan gets a hold of her.

But Mr. Martinez will still tear her apart.

Miss Arias, do you don't remember stabbing him the 1st time, do you remember stabbing him the 2nd time, the 3rd time, 4th, 5th..............................29th?

I only know that TruTv is changing it's format to be 24 Hours Stupid Tv. I don't know if HLN and TruTv are sister stations or how that works.

22 hours OF stupid. I think they are keeping 9-11amEST for trial coverage...........but the end of gavel to gavel coverage for sure now. (Even though we have had to be behind real time for years now.)

OPRAH - if you read WS - pick up trials - it can only help your ratings!

she bought the gun because she saw it in her FUTURE...

(re: that is not suicidal thought pattern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami