Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like me, I'm sure you all agree it was very good testimony today from JA. I'm now believing it was in fact self defense. I can't see how JM could knock any holes in the story. Good day for the defense. Am I right?

Smelly! Quick! Run up a tree and hide. Have a little rest, you'll be better soon.

:banghead::doh::dramaqueen::pullhair::bigfight:

I cannot believe this camping story...its beyond anything comprehensable...

great a murderer who is also a responsible gun owner.

Is she for real??????

OMG She wanted to be a responsible gun owner!!!! And that is why she bought the gun???

cutting coupons, breathe, relax, cutting coupons, relax, breathe........I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown with this woman.

OMG did she say she wanted to be a responsible gun owner. I can't believe this *****

She wanted to be a responsible gun owner!!!????!!! WTH!! now panning for gold?!! going down the rabbit hole...

She was feeling more comfortable with a gun imo

She bought a gun to be a responsible gun owner. What does that mean exactly? Most people buy them to collect , for protection, for hunting. She makes it sound like she is getting a pet.

Don's Sporting Goods in Scottsdale, AZ? I can't find a listing for this business in CA... I'm sure there must be one unless she took another road trip to get the .9mm - but she claims she submitted to a background check so ...

I'm confused.

Perhaps they meant Dick's Sporting Goods?

I had no idea the jury can ask questions. I just learned this! Wow! I'm excited for that! I can't wait for the cross. I can't believe they are dragging this out so long.

I think she bought the gun to kill someone else, maybe the Huges couple? I think everyone is so lucky she was arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami