Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so wait...."Travis and I were close and people knew that" ummmm I thought she was his "dirty little secret"??? yep.

There's a bunch of guys I'm going camping with, but I don't feel safe around them, so I'm getting a gun.

WTF?? Then stay home you GOLD DIGGING $#%^&*!! (not to be confused with panning for gold)

Let me get this straight, after you accidentally shot your "friend" you decide it was a good idea to go purchase a gun to go out panning for gold with a bunch of guys.

This story gets worse and worse with every dang word!

After reading it like that it just makes so much sense now!! :floorlaugh:

My goodness Nurmi is leading her to answers - why isn't JM objecting? This is absolutely ridiculous about attending his funeral.

MOO

Mel

Did our Cool Lady just purse her lips when JA said "people knew Travis and I were close"? LOL. Love you KCL!

ETA: oh Samantha... :( Wish I could hug her.

If I shot a killed someone, and I felt bad about it... Buying a gun wouldn't be on my short list of things to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ...........woman is actually crying as she is thinking about her own funeral.:furious:

This is amazing...Jodi wants to become a responsible gun owner? I guess she learned that a 25 won't work. she'd need a bigger gun to kill herself/protection when she panned for gold?

OH my more tears for her funeral....she can go back and forth to a steady voice and no tears.

I know I shouldn't laugh but this is beyond stupid. - now she is crying thinking about her funeral - her and travis spoke about atetnding each others funerals - i'm pretty sure you murdering him would be the exceotion Jodi WTH are you that stupid

Idiot , she only cries for herself, sick sick sick woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member