Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi: Whenever he [Travis] lost his temper, he seemed genuinely ashamed of himself.

Does one get an actual funeral if they die via the death penalty?

Is it possible for HLN to have more advertisements than testimony? Yes, they do! Drives me crazy!

Is anyone else going crazy listening to this b**ch cry and be so selfish, and lie, lie, lie???

I am hating her more by the minute for this pitiful display - it's all about her - she is beyond selfish!

If I were a family member I would be wanting to jump over the separation between the gallery and the witness stand and choke her!

I have real tears streaming down my face for Travis's family. They should never have to go through this! I hope they get justice for their beloved brother!

Oh my. IS just broke for a commercial and it is for vulvar discomfort. lol

Seriously, women of the board...how many boyfriends have you discussed each other's funerals with, especially when the relationship lasts LESS than 6 months?

Anyone have a loud link besides the Arizona one?

My goodness Nurmi is leading her to answers - why isn't JM objecting? This is absolutely ridiculous about attending his funeral.

MOO

Mel

ITA but don't worry, it ended up making TA look like the good guy and JA, again, look like the selfish sociopath she is.

Omg she is talking about having sides she isn't proud of.. Yet she won't admit to a single one!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Oh, the indignities never end.....where the F does she get off talking about the core of Travis' being????? Makes me soooo mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member