Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Puhhhhlllleeeezzzzz!!

Had SHE forgiven HIM!?

:mad:
fran

ETA, she's only crying because TA's sis can hardly keep it together. Bless her heart

did she just say that one of the reasons she was going to keep her promise to go to his funeral because they had really good sex too?

I am totally outraged by this! What a freaking nut and her attorney is not helping her.

Aw she had to go off by herself to cry after the memorial...sheeesh

awwww you don't feel safe around guys? you poor thing. well let us put you in a women's correctional facility for the rest of your life then. there you go sweetie.

:thumb:

Had YOU FORGIVEN him for attacking you that day!!! :what::what::what:

Poor Sam :(
2uh0oxk.jpg

I want to scream so bad right now BUT I'll scare my sleeping cats.

Seriously, women of the board...how many boyfriends have you discussed each other's funerals with, especially when the relationship lasts LESS than 6 months?

None. Not even my DH .. I don't want to think about that and I doubt he does either.

Why Nurmi is eliciting this self serving maudlin garbage I will never know?
The horse dung just keeps piling up

Horrible

Oh no, just saw Samantha in front of Katiecoollady and she is crying. I am watching IS. How horrible!

oh my - he visited her from beyond the grave --- REALLY - that is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

nurmi needs to be DONE. enough already. stop supplying her with the buzz words and cliche phrases and pass her off to juan already.

i cannot believe she's back to talking about herself, her thoughts, her emotions and NOW she's actually crying.

if there's one person on that jury who's buying this, i'm just going to give up on humanity, i swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop