Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the living room @ my Grandparent's house and I was on the phone and I bent over and began doubling up

the phone calls that confirmed TA was dead . . . .

all hope that the nightmare gone set in after talking to Bishop Layton
all hope was gone - I wasn't able to deny it anymore in my head - it was more like facing me squarely
describe those emotions that caused you to double over
more like things going thru my head
what was going thru head
didn't know how his friends found and I though of what everyone was going thru and I thought of napoleon . . . didn't know what to think it was a disaster and I just . . . I had to hang up with bishop Layton

after hung up with bishop - what did ya do
I was scared I thought I would be arrested the next day or something - I was still trying to keep up the pretense that
object - sustain

fear arrest at that point - what was your plan . . . decided to kill self or move to monterray?
I knew I would get arrested or kill myself at that point - hadn't decided to move to monterray but that happened a few days later

conversation after you spoke w/bishop Layton
I spoke w/Layton @ 3am and it was afternoon when I spoke w/Flores - leslie encouraged me to and I thought that . . . she said
objection hearsay - sustained

leslie ude
yes
spoken to her after speaking to bishop Layton
object lead
yes next day or later in the day

when you call det flores - leslie had encouraged you to do so . . . beyond that did you have your own reasons to contact him . .
yes - I thought it would look more suspicious if I didn't call him - so I thought it would look better if I called him . .. I was scared to do that - I couldn't imagine admitting something like that . . . coulding' imagine doing something like that

called him to begin putting up façade nothing to do with it
I began façade right away beginning in Utah
to continue façade began in Utah you called det florez
yes

talked about gun you purchased @ Don's sporting goods - talked about suicide . . .went thru backgrouind check . . .

purchased it on July 1st and took possession on July 11th
what kind of gun
9 mm
there is a lot of time between june 10 and early july . . . . 3 weeks or so . . . did ya make any attempts to kill yourself during those three weeks?
no
during time period also made numerous calls to det flores . . why
I wanted to continue act like I was participating and I also wanted to see what information I could garner from him
you wanted to get any information from him if you were going to be arrested soon . . . arrest was imminent
I wanted to see how much time

killing self and not seeking gun out until july . . .living @ grandparents house you had access to guns
yes - my parents had guns also
contemplate use gun to kill self
no - It didn't come to mind until after I had possession of the 9mm
killing self wasnt' the reason you purchased the gun
yes that is accurate

several reasons to purchase gun, my Dad, Darryl, Matt, my Grandfather have guns . . .someday wanted to see self as a responsible gun owner (as opposed to what you just did?????)
I was working @ purple plum . . friends wanted to go pan for gold . . . kick up water and can see gold . . .everyone was all men - even though they were all friends - one girl and all guys . . .. out in the middle of nowhere - spend weekend in the Klammoth river . . . that was one reason I wanted to have it right then

fearful someone would do something to you/
didn't feel as safe anymore
around guys
yes
after june 4th
definitely after June 4th - it was a progressive thing but I didn't feel safe after that day

TA was discovered by the rest of the world - funeral service, memorial service
a memorial @ his church in Mesa and a funeral at home in Riverside . . . I made it to the one in Mesa

given what happened why did you want to attend those services
I thought if I didn't who up - it would look suspicious because TA and I were close . . .he also told me one time (crying
objection

did you make a promise to him
the subject of my funeral came up one time (crying)
he said - objection - sustained

had you and TA had an agreement that you were to attend each other funerals
something to that effect - he was going to give a eulogy if I died
meant something to you
yes
why
because he would have come to mine - even if it was in antartica

he throws you down on te floor - and says I f'ing kill you ***** - you fear for your life . . doesn't that throw the funeral out the window
no I don't think so - whenever he got angry he was not himself and he felt sorry . . .

you still viewed him as a good person? Objection leading X2
I believed in him that he wanted to be a good person and (TA's sister crying) . . I have seen very good sides to him and that is the person he wanted to be and the person he wanted to embrace . . . I did things and he did too that we were not really proud of but he had really good sides too . ..

by that point in time had you forgiven him for attacking you that day
by the time I went to the services . . . I blamed my self . . . not so much to forgive but I had this experience . . . I was at the Freeman's house in Gilbert after the service and I was in the bedroom in the afternoon - taking tim out for myself away from everybody and I felt like he was there . . .

what did that experience help you
it helped me to know he was there and he went onto a better place and maybe he wasn't mad anymore

@ Freemans in conjunction with his memorial service
yes (TA's younger sister crying)
after you had that experience did you forgive yourself for not escaping?

Object - she wasnt' escaping . . .
not the way it works I make the objections you decide (JM)
Please Approach!

ha ha juan getting pissed off - dont blame him - he said "this is how it works - I make an objection the judge decides "

Yeah I am totally getting sick of nurmi telling the judge what to do...wtf...thank you juanderful for setting his azz straight

JM fed up with Nurmi's comments. . ."Judge the way it works, I make the objections - you decide". . . .counsel please approach

Ugh I can't stand Nurmi!!!! Let the judge respond to the objection before rambling on. It seems SO rude to me!

OMG, she is actually saying, in front of Travis' family, that Travis was ok and in a better place.

Nurmi continues to respond to Juan everytime he makes an objection, how rude!

Juan: Judge the way it works is I make the objections and you decide.
Judge: Council please approach.

Bless you Katiecool.....sitting behind Samantha I can see how bad you are hurting for Travis's family.

I just wish with all of my heart that I could do something to ease the pain of Travis' sister right now. My heart is breaking for her, and all of his family and friends.

Oh Puhhhhlllleeeezzzzz!!

Had SHE forgiven HIM!?

:mad:
fran

ETA, she's only crying because TA's sis can hardly keep it together. Bless her heart

This is really SAD and sickening.......she forgive him....OMG!!!

OMG. Poor Sam. She can barely hold it together.

Oh my. This is so sad. For the Family. Crying too. My heart hurts for them. Jodi needs to STFU so Juan can have a run at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop