Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tears are free flowing speaking about her funeral.. she's despicable and her ugly, selfish core shines through EVERYTIME giving her away!

My heart is breaking for Travis' family, I can't remember seeing Samantha this upset before :cry:

2hn14ls.png

Did you consider escape?

Jodi: Not through the ? door. I thought I could run into the closet and get out.

JM: "Judge, the way it works..."

HAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHH - love it. ! I am such a JM fan - big time.

Hope this is ok to post, but if you are so inclined, join me in sending a group prayer up for Sam's strength, and for the rest of TA's family. When I lost a child, I felt strength from every single prayer. Let's send our love!!

poor Samantha, she looks a lot like Travis (to me). She's really struggling today :(

and now we're back to 2007. why is this judge allowing this? it will confuse jurors

Intention to get away didn't want him catching you like he did before?
my intention was to get out of the house but I didn't get away

not thru bedroom door - I thought I could run into the closet and maybe get away - didn'tgo that way though

At the Freemans and had this experience - had you forgiven yourself for not trying another option>
NO I didn't

as we stand here today - years later - have you forgiven yourself for not trying another option
Objection
Approach

If anyone was going to "experience" anything from ghostly Travis it should be his family and not the biatch that killed him:furious:

Setting up reason for not running out door.

No. No option but slaughter the man?

Forgiving herself?????

BSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads