Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis was like a volcano, he was just raging mad after Jodi shot him with the gun.

Jodi is shorter than TA. How did she get the bullet to in a downward trajectory if he was grabbing her? :waitasec:

this is JUST UNBELIEVABLE!!

In my wildest dreams I could not imagine a more ridiculous preposterous after murder justifying garbage.

I pray this jury will put this EVIL alien to death!!!

I get really tiffed after being shot too!! Travis and I have that in common!!

Juan's getting pissed. Can't blame him, considering how upsetting this is to Travis' family

I'm sure Juan can hear Sam sobbing right behind him. That's gotta be hard to hear. And he knows the "thing" on the stand is the reason that Sam is sobbing.

This is so sickening. I can't image how Travis's family can bear this. Thank God Katie is there to emanate love and support to them.

The only thing I am hoping for is that her incessant blabbering and sniffling and LYING over and over and over again will seal her fate with the jury. This is disgusting!!!!!!

Seriously? She's crying because her phone wouldn't ring any more?!?!? Well I wonder whose fault THAT is!

I'm having flashbacks of the Spider Sabich murder...

You can't point a gun at someone and not reasonably understand that it could result in potentially harming or killing that individual.

And if you truly don't mean/want to shoot - don't have your finger on the bloody trigger, good grief.

Aw, poor JA, no more flirty widdle phone calls. What a despicable self-absorbed creep.

Angry he was shot?!?!?! He wasn't angry, he was in pain, scared, paniced... but angry?!?!?!?!

I think he is trying to get her to say, there was no way to get out. He has asked her 50 different times - and she hasn't said it yet!!!
8 1/2 days to get to mortal terror too. :rolleyes:

Nurmi: Were you afraid of him, Jodi?
Jodi (on different days):
No. Frayed.
I was concerned. But not for my physical safety.
Well, I was worried...

ok from what i understand IF the gunshot came first he was shot in a place that he would have been rendered unconscious and then followed by death?

she is unbelieveable

personally i think the gun shot was last just for good measure for her to make sure he was dead.

disgusting piece of work she is!!

Tis is awful...for poor Jodi...she knew her phone wasn't going to ring anymore! There is always Gus and Matt, Jodi!!

If she didn't know she had shot him, how does she know now that he became enraged after he was shot?

The contrast between the sister who is crying and JA is like black and white. Notice how JA also recovers from crying so quickly. Most people need a chance to recover their composure.
This is like listening to a very long, very fake therapy session.

JA's mantra: "there's several reasons"

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Always several reasons....all of them stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics