Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi: Do you recall...do you recall.

YES! She recalls every single freaking thing....BUT murdering him!

She just stumbled on north vs south end of town that her dad drove her to an she looked up at her mom before deciding what the correct direction was

I feel like searching the desert myself to find that gun!!

I want Juan to have at her today. I don't want her to have time to recover. Travis didn't get that time!

This testimony seems horribly cruel to the victim's family and friends. I know everyone is entitled to a fair trial, but this must be unimaginable.

She didn't tell anyone because she was protecting family from the negative reality? She obeyed the law of attraction, but no other laws?

Please let this questioning end, or let JM object to everything he possibly can legally object to.

Oh they were Matt's knives!

Well then... It all makes sense! I miss judged Jodi! It was self defense....eyeroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remembers the name of the Officer Potter being the one that handcuffed her.

Jotting down a few notes ;)

14n3e3k.png

Oh, her dad drove her to the south end of town for a car rental?

Thought she had to drive 90 miles for a car rental.

:jail:

JMHO
fran

I think it's the 2nd car rental. She also rented a car just before she was arrested.
HTH

Damn. She Better have a websearch on her computer for rental cars on tevelocity. I hope Juan is not just taking her word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toutounnelili