Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT'S WHAT AN ATTORNEY ADVISED ME TO DO - TO NOT SAY ANYTHING?

Hello - when did that happen? Who is the attorney?

Wait a mi ute now.....she keeps trying to cover up or she can't believe what she had done?

But she said the gun was an accident and doesn't remember the stabbing.....what pray tell is she sorry for than ?

Why don't any of these pre-paid legal salespeople ever call lawyers?

I had not followed the case at all. Only jumped in once Jodi took the stand.

I am pretty stunned at how bad of an actress Jodi is. Actually, she's not even remotely believable to me.

Let me ask you this, Nurmi . . . are you satisfied that you have disparaged the life and reputation of Travis Alexander enough? Are you satisified that you have hurt his family?

And, Mr. Nurmi, how do you feel about all the pain you have caused Travis' family and friends?

It's one thing to represent your client, but to drag this out in this slow, painful and cruel manner is despicable.

ITA! Thank you Makayla.

An attorney advised her? Roflmao!

Wow some crack lawyers over at PPL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did she say that denying everything is "what an attorney advised her to do??"

Let me ask you this, Nurmi . . . are you satisfied that you have disparaged the life and reputation of Travis Alexander enough? Are you satisified that you have hurt his family?

And, Mr. Nurmi, how do you feel about all the pain you have caused Travis' family and friends?

It's one thing to represent your client, but to drag this out in this slow, painful and cruel manner is despicable.

Bravo!! Well said.

I know police officers who are not pleased about handling their guns after shooting someone, let alone kill them, without counseling. So here this girl shoots someone and she runs out and gets a gun?

Yeah, she liked the empowerment of killing Travis and when she was invited to go to a gold panning party with a bunch of guys, she figured she could just shoot another guy now since she got it out of her system. She was getting good at killing people.

Is she wearing make up?

I noticed at the start of the day her eyelids look darker but not like sleepy or sick .. It's hard to tell through her eye shields (aka fake glasses), but she looks to have something on her eyes.
MOO!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

It felt so wrongl to laugh at that with all this serious testimony but it cracked me up. Thanks I needed that.

Laughter is medicine for the soul. When dealing with Jodi's testimony , (u-yo?-i `ge ya) We need laughter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor