Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they are talking about nurmi closing.....

I wonder why she keeps reaching into her blouse and playing with her bra strap? She does this several times a day.

Why is Det Flores sitting at the Pros table?

Fairly typical I think for the 'lead' detective in a murder case to be present as part of the prosecution team. I've seen it in British trials I've attended too. Often they have years of work invested in a case and the trial is the culmination.

One thing for sure about her testimony - we are getting a first hand view of the bs that TA put up with from her. It is truly a wonder he did not kill her long ago.

I was JUST going to say that!! I see her wiping her nose but never see any tears... I think she's incapable of crying!

Thats all she ever does. I think it is to make her nose red like she has been crying. I havent seen one croc tear and certainly no genuine ones.

What a freak.

Is she trying to cause his family more pain??? By mentioning how painful a small slice felt knowing that their brother was literally BUTCHERED???

And why is her attorney continuing to ask these questions????? It's NOT helping!!!

I think Nurmi has a psychology degree too, "and how did that make you feel" :waitasec:

The guy behind Jodi's Aunt and to our left... who is that? I swear he looks like Tom Sizemore.

I believe thats her penpal that she made while in prison who thinks she is just the sweetest girl EVAHHHHH.

I guess she isn't as skilled at suicide as she is at murder.

Hint: You could pull the trigger on the gun you bought. You've already proven you know how to do that.

(I'm NOT advocating suicide, or trying to suggest I wish she would have hurt herself in any respect. I just find her testimoaning exhausting...)

Sheesh...

She should be sentenced to die by a million paper cuts. :furious:

And this is coming from the bleeding-heart Anti-DP poster!

For someone without a high school diploma! She sure spews words! An educated person would use! I think she picked words! said by others! Or studied her pocket dictionary! She wants to come across as intelligent. She's not dumb by all means! But smart enough to think she can pull this off! Her self confidence! Is unbelievable! I agree with other posters! She just sealed her fate! I wonder how far her atty will take this! He isn't even looking at jurors to gage their expressions
MAKE HIM STOP,,,

I don't know, I love words and I myself have used 'esoteric,' (it was noted earlier) et cetera. I believe what people may be tapping into is 1) her vocabulary considering her lack of a formal education and 2) her manipulation of her vocabulary.

I love language and I use my large vocabulary to aid in my expression. Jodi hides behind her vocabulary which aids in making herself seem cold and calculated.

Mom, I love you sooooo much, you won't even believe this, your most favorite dearest daughter killed someone. I had to, he was attacking me, you should have seen it. I'm shaking I'm so scared. Mom, I love you

The%2BBad%2BSeed-01.jpg

Great movie! Scared the crap out of me first time I saw it. :what:

If my mommy was alive, she would be watching this and talking to me on the phone about it. She loved Court TV. I miss her. :(

I was really hoping the family of Travis could get some closure as they have waited 5 years to hear her tell her version of events that led to his death. She has Not only robbed them of their brother, but also the very thing they needed most. Death would become her. IMO

You just cannot make this chit up, there is NO semblance of normalcy here, it wouldn't even make a good movie, it's too far removed from human behavior...

I agree...and the sad thing is, it was Travis' reality. He must have been terrified once he figured her out. smh

...or not....I was hoping that was an "I'm about ready to close your honor" sidebar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710