Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra laundry stuffed around her body..under her blankets after taking advil for couple days to thin her blood and has her razor ready to kill herself...

Yet this thing is still here! Stfu you shark!

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH LETTING YOUR FAMILY KNOW YOU WERE ATTACKED AND SAVED YOUR LIFE AND SADLY, YOU HAD TO KILL YOUR ATTACKER.

But you didn't want them to know because thats NOT what happened....

ugh
I need more snacks

I'm actually screaming at my computer right now. She really, really, really wanted to commit suicide and took many, many advil and then nicked her wrist, accidentally cut herself (like a tiny papercut) and it stung so bad, she just couldn't do it.

This beats all I've ever seen or heard in my life. How the hell does she think Travis felt with all the horrible stab wounds all over his body and then getting his throat cut all the way to his spine????:furious:

Daamn. looking worse and worse for seeing JM today.

This is infuriating.

So, this is leading up to her words ...no jury will every convict me mark my words.
She would not be around if she committed suicide. But she's still here and her words were more defiant rather than suicidal.

Think JM needs to use the ' stung so bad' comment in his last closing statement.

A PAPERCUT TYPE CUT STUNG????????????

IMAGINE HOW TRAVIS FELT, DONKEY. i hate her.

And she wonders why TA might be PISSED when she ripped a bullet through his face and brain. Evil *advertiser censored*

Suicide by Advil? Oh no....slit her wrist, also.

Getting comfortable but razor nicked her wrist accidentally......

OMG....my oldest son is named Travis.....BD is July 25th......:(

So, she made herself into a human tampon so as not to bleed on the person in the lower bunk? Okay, that makes lots of sense (to some people).

BWAHAHAHAHA...the visual alone... :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members