Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg she has almost a sing-song tone in her voice talking about suicide.

She flubs up and catches herself and practically verbalized "Oops!" and is NOT talking like a person who seriously got emotional enough to contemplated suicide

She tried to kill herself by giving herself a paper cut. This is so bizarre.

what do her fake suicide attempts have to do with this case? she's very much alive, unfortunately. so why do we have to listen to this? who cares??????

She was gonna kill herself!!
smiley-sad023.gif

She had a paper cut and it hurt so bad but she stabs and slits Travis's throat.:furious:

wanted to kill herself with pillls she got in jail. she took them ll over 3 - yes THREE days -took a razor to slit her wrists - asked for extra laundry to stuff around her body and got into the blankets and guess what - NEVER DID IT. She paper cut herself with the razor and it hurt too much she couldnt go through with it, what a load of bulls*it. Wanted to do it for Travis Birthday on July 28th

She was going to kill herself with razors and Advil....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Well, why didn't you Jodi!

bought a bunch of advil...over a period of days

took razor apart - was going to slit wrists

she asked for extra laundry - so her blook wouldn't get on the person below her

I never did it; I'm still here

I could not bring myself to do it...wanted to be dead before his birthday

She is NUTS!!!

"I nicked my wrist and it just stung so bad...I couldn't bring myself to do it" (my jaw hit the floor)

If that razor cut stung, can you imagine, Jodi, how all of those stab wounds felt for Travis?

I really really truly cross my heart and hope to die wanted to commit suicide
SMILE KISS KISS

ADVIL - to commit suicide
Yikes

Intention of wrist cutting

SO why did you not do it B--------????

She didn't even take the advil to OD -- she just wanted to thin her blood. What a complete crock

So she could almost decapitate another human being...

but couldn't kill her own damned self?

Plans to commit suicide after her arrest

Jodi: They weren't set in stone, but I really really wanted to...

Jodi: I bought a bunch of Advil [in jail]; was told not to take because a doctor had told me it was an anticoagulant...got under the blankets w/a razor...I nicked my wrist...I couldn't bring myself to do it...I wanted to be dead before Travis' BD

wonder if she thought about how TA's throat must have felt......she makes me sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor