Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest of the world would be a whole lot better off if she had gone through with her supposed suicide plans.

So she could almost decapitate another human being...

but couldn't kill her own damned self?

WOW

I contemplated the wrist sliding closely on my skin

I noted the beauty of the wrist wound but I was stopped alas by Travis birthday

Jesus Make it stop!!!

She knicked herself with a razor like a paper clip and it "hurt so bad". WOW and what do you think Travis felt with the gun shot, 28 stab wounds, and a slit throat.

OMG Nurmi NEEDS to end the questioning. He's dragging it out and it's so pathetic to say the least. He's dug a deep enough hole along with her to bury them both. Is he her lawyer?! Because it almost seems he wants her to get sentenced the DP. Will Martinez even got to do cross tomorrow?! I see it won't be happening today. Maybe not tomorrow either... GRRRR!

This is so disgusting to listen to her babble on and on, her unrational statements and all her lies. Too many details and huge LIES!!!

If a paper cut injury hurt you Jodi imagine what 27 stabs and having your throat slit from ear to ear feels like????????

It was like a paper cut. It stung so bad. Imagine how Travis felt Jodi!!!!!

The paper cut hurt too bad. And how do you think all those stab wounds felt Jodi

Is she serious? OMG she talks about how her "paper cut" stung to a jury that has seen what she did to Travis.

She couldn't bring herself to commit suicide becasuse the razor cut stung-but she could stab Travis 29 times and slit his throat without a second thought.

OMG. She got a paper cut on her wrist and "it hurt real bad"..WOW! HOW DO YOU THINK TRAVIS FELT!!!!????? Stupid *^$^$##(

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make her wear a suicide bib/dress from here on out, Estrella... PLEEEEEZE.....

After all this she should be on suicide watch... Of course she totally doesn't want to do this now - but what she said about the planning in jail - give her the quilted suit!

Tonight! :)

A PAPERCUT TYPE CUT STUNG????????????

IMAGINE HOW TRAVIS FELT, DONKEY. i hate her.

So, she made herself into a human tampon so as not to bleed on the person in the lower bunk? Okay, that makes lots of sense (to some people).

She sure does use big words. I have a Masters Degree and I can't understand some of them!

For someone without a high school diploma! She sure spews words! An educated person would use! I think she picked words! said by others! Or studied her pocket dictionary! She wants to come across as intelligent. She's not dumb by all means! But smart enough to think she can pull this off! Her self confidence! Is unbelievable! I agree with other posters! She just sealed her fate! I wonder how far her atty will take this! He isn't even looking at jurors to gage their expressions
MAKE HIM STOP,,,

Wanted to protect Travis and his reputation- then what's up with your defense team.

Wanted to die- stop fighting it and tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth