Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So What did Travi do to Jod that he deserved to die? Just now able to see trial..

Click on Page 1 of this thread. You can get caught up there. There just isn't a synopsis to be had short of typing a million pages LOL

That's a lie, Travis said she was turning into her mother... So she must have trash talked her mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mean to laugh due to the seriousness of this trial and out of respect for the victim but this is just JIBBER JABBER. I can't even focus on it, my thoughts trail off!!!

Can you imagine how Travis' family feels? They probably want to jump up and SCREAM enough is enough and finish up.

Do you think JA has had enough boyfriends? I'm certainly not a prude but she's also a serial dater! creepy

In the interviews - She glossed over the negative, not specific and didn't go into a lot of detail, the level of violence their relationship...that she killed him.

This devout Morman convert doesn't seem too concerned about going to hell

She convieniently got rid of the spider man underwear.

Every word out of her mouth is a lie

Darnit......I spilled kahlua in my coffee...

For someone without a high school diploma! She sure spews words! An educated person would use! I think she picked words! said by others! Or studied her pocket dictionary! She wants to come across as intelligent. She's not dumb by all means! But smart enough to think she can pull this off! Her self confidence! Is unbelievable! I agree with other posters! She just sealed her fate! I wonder how far her atty will take this! He isn't even looking at jurors to gage their expressions
MAKE HIM STOP,,,

Spewing big words and sounding intelligent is something some people who lack intelligence can pull off well sometimes.

I don't think she's intelligent. She has basically wasted her life (even before committing murder), lacks judgment and maturity and relies on sexuality, manipulation, grift, dishonesty and the generosity of others.

She is apparently unable to comprehend reasonable consequences of her actions (like media interviews, lies, violence, dropping out, and so on).

Her 'reputation' is childishly important to her - it's not based on actual achievement, profession or standing - it's just a perception about how she speaks, carries herself, etc. It's a small-minded sense of self-importance based on nothing.

She does things that ruin or destroy her own plans - that cause the exact opposite of what she's trying to achieve...

She's not smart... and her vocabulary is average. Her thinking isn't creative or noteworthy or original. She just fools people at first glance with her acting as if...

jmv :)

women get razors in prison? is this true? if so, why?

Probably don't anymore, thanks to this accused killer. No Advil, either. Bet she's a real favorite amongst her prisoner sisters!

You know, Mr. Nurmi, there will be plenty of time for the attention wh*** when she's on death row.

How about we discuss the facts of this case, as they bear on your client's GUILT!?!?

C'mon Jodi "Tell us how you really feel" K-I cant bring myself to suicide cuz i luv myself too much :what:

296 Guests. Join us, and you'll be able to see all of the other threads you've been missing in the members only forums. You'll also be able to ask about the obscure references were using.

All new members today receive a free emu.*

And I will be providing free condiments! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members