Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so when JM gets his turn for cross do you think he will go for the jugular and just hit upon the most important parts or do you think he will go through each and every one of the issues she discussed on direct and disprove them?

Although I'm sick of hearing her voice, I kind of hope he goes through EVERY SINGLE PIECE of her testimony so we can watch her squirm and struggle with answering his questions

i don't (please noooooo!), it would be too boring. I don't think JM needs to do too much on cross. He can zing her with some big points and get it over with IMO. I hope so anyway.

I wonder how much longer the defense case will be. I still wish they'd make a deal for LWOP. But it's not gonna happen...too political.

What did I miss?

Has Zanny the Nanny been implicated yet?

Yes, represented by Jose Baez, he in the hall waiting to be called. Zanny babysat the little boy that she said Travis was fond of. They are currently trying to find Zanny to corroborate the story.

Embarrassing Schmembarrassing!

You brutally murdered a guy and lied about it.

Enough already -- time for cross-examination.

How is all this after the fact nonsense relevant to the actual murder????

For someone that can horrifically 'overkill' a man 2x the size of her (including 29 stab wounds, almost decapitating him and shooting him in the head), it's very clear she knows how to end a human life.

So what's so hard about suicide?

Oh for the love of GOD make it stop!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is VERY VERY important to Jodi that the world know that she and Travis were having sex. It appears that it's very important to her.
I think it validates her importance in his life in her mind. Despite the toilet paper comments she went on a full-fledged assault after he died to paint herself in much the widow role. It's the only thing she had from Travis no one else did.

Jodi's convinced me Travis was a virgin when he met her. She, her words, her demeanor, convinced me.

Maureen Maher's last name is not pronounced "Mower"... has Nurmi never watched 48 Hours?

While I have been following Websleuths a long time, I have only recently decided to join in. I truly appreciate everything each and every one of you do to help victims and their families.

I remember seeing a photo from TA's closet that showed a small stool in the middle that was maybe used to sit on while you were putting on your shoes or may be there just for looks/decoration. I wonder if that is the seat JA is referring to that she used to stand on to get the gun? Does anyone else remember this photo and if so, can you tell me where I can find it?

In most jails you actually do get a disposable razor. Surprising yet true. She was not on suicide watch. So yeah, she very well could have had one.

She said a double bladed razor (razor blade) which I don't believe. And if they do get a disposable to shave with, I'm sure they have to hand it over after shaving. JMO

between Nurmi, Jodi and my earbuds....... my ears are KILLING me.
UGH

I am guessing this questioning will be shown to law students on HOW to have your client convicted. I have watched a lot of trials and this lawyer is horrible. And boring!

Of course no one knew about spiderman underwear, because it didn't exist, and would not be illegal if it had.

It is VERY VERY important to Jodi that the world know that she and Travis were having sex. It appears that it's very important to her.

Yep like.. I had him he was mine.. He may not have let people know then but you all know now.. You heard the sex tape saw the pics...

You are so right she had to make sure everyone knows & I think she's reliving all of it when telling it on the stand.. you see the smirk..

How can these ramblings of a liar....telling how she is covering herself from the crime NOT show what a self serving person she is?

Oooooooooooo time to feed the dog....bbl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member