Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she wanted to protect Travis' memory, but she thought it was okay for people to believe that he had dark dealings in his life that would warrant his execution?

It's inappropriate to refer to Detective Flores by "Flores", but then, nothing Jodi does is appropriate!!!

Nurmi please STOP!

:thud:

Whew...TG for the afternoon break.

I would never have thought it possible, but I cannot believe how thoroughly bored I am with this testimony today (except for a few crucial minutes here and there).

I feel like this is just a rerun, the tempo and tone never changes and is so un-riveting...

Thank goodness! Afternoon recess... I was about to start doing something interesting like cleaning grout.

Who think nurmi is gonna go all day tomorrow too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed some testimony
I wanted them to see me as a regular person
why important to you
my reputation used to be very important to me - I portrayed one image to people I am mature, collected and very nice and inside I was just falling apart - I wanted to show people I wasn't angry . . I had made up a stupid story and I didn't stick with it and I stuck with that story for a long time

Mr. leach . . . how much later you actually interviewed with CBS
pretty quickly after - I think it might have been in August of 2008
did you do more than one interview with CBS
yes - @ Sisku county jail
who interviewed you
Jonathon Leach
this contact happened the day after the failed suicide event
correct
plan to do these interviews and the do the suicide or was suicide put on hold
suicide was put on hold but my plan was not be around when it aired

after intial interview - interviewe with CBS again
yes her name is Marie Maher (Noreen Maher?)
SEpt 2008 I am here in sisku county jail

why did you describe your childhood as almost ideal in these interviews
I thought it was - until a certain age I have almost all good memories as near as I can remember until 7, I had one or 2 negative things, I had my brother, pets, places to play and lots of friends @ school

that was part of it
well I didn't want to say anything bad about my family, TA or myself and I didn't want anyone to know about . . .. everything was rosy that is how I said it . . . I glossed over the negative things . . .

were you asked in these interviews if you had ever been physically abused by TA
yes
do you remember what you told them
I didn't say much - shrugged it off as nothing big - not a big deal - didn't want te to know the level our relationship reached . . . construed as me killed him.

interviews with Ms. Maher . . . sexual aspect of your relationship was talked about?
yes it was
why was it ok at that point in time to talk about those issues with Ms. Maher
I didn't go into details - I knew there were things already know I figured I would give her a brief mention - I didn't tell her about all the graphic things that we had done - it was consentual and already done

pictures done on the camera - naked pictures
yes

phone sex with TA . . .
I thought it would establish that we were very close I knew him very well . . .close with him I didn't want him to know we were doing all this stuff just that there was no malice there.
you told Det. Flores about your sexual relationship - had you confessed it to other persons other than Flores?
yes
why did you chose . . . cat was out of the bag related to sexual relationship . . why minimize it during all the interviews
didn't want to be explicit - I had confessed to my bishop but I didn't want it widely known . . . it's embarrassing really I didn't want to get into detail about

when you spoke w/Ms Maher . . . spider man underwear - text messages about him calling you a *advertiser censored* . . .anything anyone knew about?
I didn't think anyone knew about spiderman underwear . . . we hadn't texted or talked about those in months . . I knew texts were still in my account or his . . . I didn't have any knowledge about that but I assumed they did

phone sex with Mr. alexander
was that the phone you had in your possession when you were arrested
no
no one knew about that either
that is correct. . . no one knew about that tape - that was my hope

why did you continue when you speak with Ms. Maher - with the intruder story - wanted to continue with story I told Det Flores . . . I was no where in my head able to admit to it.

afternoon break come back @ 3:20

yes

This is really mean, but I just want to run into court and tell JA I can see her grey hair!!! You vain, pretentious witch, I can see your grey hair!!! :great:

SHE IS TOAST BEHIND BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Animationtoastbehindbars_zps5ff69487.gif

After cross examination, the prosecutor really should throw a Toblerone at her feet.

It would be the right thing to do.....

I'd throw one from the gallery if I wouldn't be tackled by a deputy and thrown in tent city. :floorlaugh:

I am guessing this questioning will be shown to law students on HOW to have your client convicted. I have watched a lot of trials and this lawyer is horrible. And boring!

Just like his client

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members