Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe if Jodi were truly a DV victim their sex life would be the least of what she felt comfortable emoting. Other survivors may feel different but 6 1/2 years after leaving my abuser I still have extreme avoidance discussing sex with him. It's very painful going there.

I would've expected her to spend a lot more time on the emotional and physical abuse than she has then all the detail into their sex lives. But that's JMO.

I think it's time for the Judge to take control of the courtroom and tell Mr Defense to wrap it up in the next 15 minutes. This is no longer about self defense, this is just a play by play of life in the imaginary world of a murderer.

Can she do that?? Can she please do that?

A big shout out to all of those who are lurking . . . sign up and join us in the conversation! We are glad you are here . . . why not be a part of the best crime sleuthing forum on the internet?

Back in my office stall- on break-- something's going down- rigt before the break Flores told the fam to meet in the side room for the break and they got up quickly- maybe cross will start this afternoon

I'm really pissed that there was not one iota of stabbing testimony. What a chicken *****.

I have complete faith in this Arizona jury. They will show the world how it's done.

I will celebrate the guilty verdict with a nice big Strawberry Frappuccino...

So looks like we will have to wait till tomorrow for JM?

My money is on Monday. Nurmi will read here tonight.... Redo same crap all day tomorrow IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can she do that?? Can she please do that?

I don't know, but I were on the jury I'd be looking at ways to sue the court for having been forced to listen to hours of irrelevant testimony.

Back in my office stall- on break-- something's going down- rigt before the break Flores told the fam to meet in the side room for the break and they got up quickly- maybe cross will start this afternoon

:please::please::please:

Thanks Katiecoo!

please let them know we saw dear Sams tears and our hearts broke for her and her family....this is shameful!

Who think nurmi is gonna go all day tomorrow too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I HOPE so. Just learned my DH set up a meeting for us to attend tomorrow morning. I tried making excuses but it can't be postponed. LOL
NOOOOOOO---I have been waiting for Juan's cross for so long. Cannot believe I am going to miss his initial attack.

Yes, I believe she pronounced esoteric as "isoteric," just as she pronounced chasm as "CHasm" instead of kazm. She tries to come off as way smarter than she is.

Yes, good spot. I noticed the gaping CHasm in her pronunciation a few days ago. It's her mouth that keeps giving her away.

IMO Juan doesn't even need to cross. JA has dug her own grave and the cross will be for (our) entertainment purposes only. It will be great, but unnecessary - this was clearly not self defense, was clearly premeditated and she is clearly a sociopath. JMOO.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Does anybody want to bet that Dr. Drew will state that Jodi is being truthful and she DID block the memory of almost decapitating Travis and stabbing him almost 3 dozen times? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor