Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in my office stall- on break-- something's going down- rigt before the break Flores told the fam to meet in the side room for the break and they got up quickly- maybe cross will start this afternoon

Oh I hope your right. How is the jury reacting to all the crap JA is stating?

Nobody's asked her why she slit Travis' throat in the shower.

Ludicrous-yes, exactly the word that describes all of this testimony...I'm loving Joey Jackson...

Back in my office stall- on break-- something's going down- rigt before the break Flores told the fam to meet in the side room for the break and they got up quickly- maybe cross will start this afternoon

Wow, just wow. We can only hope Nurmi is done. Katie hug that child for us.

Pan for gold camping trip was just too precious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHE IS TOAST BEHIND BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Animationtoastbehindbars_zps5ff69487.gif

:laughcry: How did you know I burned my bagel while Jodi was blabbering! It was bitter with cream cheese, and while I ate it, it was bitter. No matter what Jodi says - the truth is the bitter truth. This was basically all about Her, the only one that matters to Her.

Everything she touches turns to shirt. She is burnt toast already.

there is a spikey haired woman to the side of JAs aunt. Does anyone know who that is? Could it be the DV expert? Just wondering.

Also does anyone have the link to the defense's plea deal?

Thanks so much.

A word of warning: cell phones and bathroom stalls are a dangerous combo. I know what I'm talking about here.

Hold on tight!

Can you imagine how Travis' family feels? They probably want to jump up and SCREAM enough is enough and finish up.

Do you think JA has had enough boyfriends? I'm certainly not a prude but she's also a serial dater! creepy

And a serial job-hopper.

I honestly believe if Jodi were truly a DV victim their sex life would be the least of what she felt comfortable emoting. Other survivors may feel different but 6 1/2 years after leaving my abuser I still have extreme avoidance discussing sex with him. It's very painful going there.

I would've expected her to spend a lot more time on the emotional and physical abuse than she has then all the detail into their sex lives. But that's JMO.

You're right. It's a mix of conflicting emotions. She's supposed to have loved him at some point (if a psychopath can but you get the idea). I don't see any demonstration of love or grief about someone she supposedly cared about so deeply. All she says is "I did this to protect TA's memory" (which is baloney) but she doesn't demonstrate the affection she claimed to have had.

IMO Juan doesn't even need to cross. JA has dug her own grave and the cross will be for (our) entertainment purposes only. It will be great, but unnecessary - this was clearly not self defense, was clearly premeditated and she is clearly a sociopath. JMOO.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Agreed. The convenient "blackout" sealed her fate. I especially love the part where she threw the ropes in the dumpster (why?). :floorlaugh:

While I have been following Websleuths a long time, I have only recently decided to join in. I truly appreciate everything each and every one of you do to help victims and their families.

I remember seeing a photo from TA's closet that showed a small stool in the middle that was maybe used to sit on while you were putting on your shoes or may be there just for looks/decoration. I wonder if that is the seat JA is referring to that she used to stand on to get the gun? Does anyone else remember this photo and if so, can you tell me where I can find it?

Welcome to WS! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member