Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is a good time to join. It just takes a couple of minutes.

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

i don't (please noooooo!), it would be too boring. I don't think JM needs to do too much on cross. He can zing her with some big points and get it over with IMO. I hope so anyway.

I wonder how much longer the defense case will be. I still wish they'd make a deal for LWOP. But it's not gonna happen...too political.

I hope they give her the Death Penalty, Three times!:furious:

Conflict: She wanted to put her suicide on hold so she could do an interview to convince the world she was normal so she could go back to her plans to commit suicide and only prove to the world she was not normal.

Normal people do not commit suicide.

Yet previously she wore her seatbelt to go confess to her Bishop (that she never got to) so she wouldn't die a sinner without repentance.
Uhhhhhgh…. So many contradictions. She is spinning herself into a DP conviction. I can't wait for Juan to point out every single one of these lies & contradictions.

How is all this after the fact nonsense relevant to the actual murder????

It's not relevant, but it's crucial to confusing the jury.

I hate to admit it, but I'm starting to flashback to the Pinellas County Twelve...

This afternoon's session in 2 sentences:
KN: Why did you do everything you did after you murdered Travis?
JA: To cover my @$$.

She got rid of it to protect Travis reputation, then proceeded to testify about it for 6 days in detail. Nice.

Odd how she only chose to get rid of evidence of her crime.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd throw one from the gallery if I wouldn't be tackled by a deputy and thrown in tent city. :floorlaugh:

I'd just like JM to have (Toblerone) one at his desk... just sitting there. Maybe toy with it, take a slow bite, look at her... :devil:

I think it's time for the Judge to take control of the courtroom and tell Mr Defense to wrap it up in the next 15 minutes. This is no longer about self defense, this is just a play by play of life in the imaginary world of a murderer.

This is really mean, but I just want to run into court and tell JA I can see her grey hair!!! You vain, pretentious witch, I can see your grey hair!!! :great:

He77 I wanna be the one who gives her the Lethal Injection. So your mild compared to me :floorlaugh:

Like I said this morning.... Juan's cross=the 12th of NEVER.

GGGGRRRRRR

she shouldn't have mentioned the razor cut and how much it hurt.... all I kept thinking is how the heck do you think Travis felt??!!?!?!?!?!

So looks like we will have to wait till tomorrow for JM?

between Nurmi, Jodi and my earbuds....... my ears are KILLING me.
UGH

I couldn't take the earbuds anymore. I'm using my sons playstation headphones that go over and cup the ears... much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth