Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy for Katie Coolady. She was planning on attending all day tomorrow. A full day of Juan!!! I hope she gets in!!!

Sooooo I had to skip about 50 pages...did she ever explain how she knew to include a bunch of stab wounds in her story that needed to comport with the forensic evidence? I thought she blanked out after the gun went off--how would she have known about the stab wounds?

Nope, the judge is speaking with attnys in closed court/ or chambers. Public not allowed to be privy to this discussion. Cross will continue in the morning I assume. I'm sure Juan needs no time to prepare! :great:

Thank you!

The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IT would be kind of funny if the jury had NO questions LOL

that would/should scare the daylights out of her

Okay I'm 'officially' nervous now...

I hope someone there gets a hint about what is going on and can relay it to the rest of us - maybe not details, but if it's about the jury, or a plea deal or if something else then what - in general.

This is going to be excruciating to have to wait and wonder...

I hope Katiecoolady heard something - she's awfully good at getting inside info, and you know she'll come tell us about it. :)
----
As an aside: Best part of the day - knowing Nurmi will not be droning on tomorrow - not until he calls his next witness, if he does the direct (that is). I don't know if I could have taken another day of his style. This came just in time...

He can try - not saying he will be successful. I doubt a jail guard is gonna say, yeah - I told her to do it.

Just a guess. I don't want to think jury misconduct or other frightening idea.
How many years ago are we talking about?
They've had years to have brought this to the Court's attention.
Unless, this is their version of a Hail Mary pass (yells desperation), I just can't see it happening.

The problem with this judge is she likes to hold matters in chambers where other judges would hold them in open court without the jury present!

I have a feeling this hearing might have to do with Nurmi and Martinez maybe arguing about what Martinez can ask her? And this was going to have to be hashed out before JM gets up to bat. So it is standard in some ways, but maybe about the rebuttal..

That kind of argument would not be before the jury. Right?

Great way to end nurmi , reminding us what a liar she is!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol missy! It's on
Why has detective Flores been in there all the time? During kc trial you never seen melich until he had to testify! Don't get me wrong! I'm elated hes there

Different strokes for different states. Dunno how AZ views it...

I can't believe I am going to miss tomorrow mornings cross. :mad:

I am going to try and convince my DH that we should take to 2 cars to the mortgage brokerage tomorrow---so I can go right to the Starbucks and plug in my lap top and watch Juan go to town on her. Otherwise, I have to wait and drive home 45 minutes in traffic, before I can watch.

My DH thinks I am nuts, btw. :floorlaugh:

I said ' Can't we postpone the meeting?'

No, the interest rates are rising--we could lose money instead of save, if we don't refinance now."

" And...." :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member