Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She blames everyone else for her decisions. Inside Edition, the officer, cbs i mean really. No one forced her to do those interviews. She really wanted her time in front of the camera. And her suicide attempt in jail was complete bs. I wonder if they log if she needed a band-aid. And who the heck did she confess to? not the police. Her lawyers who helped her create this sham of a defense. I hope the Jury nails her.

Jodi Arias confessed and admitted the confession under oath.

And you can mark my words on that.

Wait a sec.

Is DIRECT Examination OVER???? :please:

And now on to the DV expert OR CROSS by Juan??? :please:

Defense is only done with ja for the moment....defense has not rested their case....

In preparation for our class action suit against Nurmi, Arias, et al, for undue and callous emotional harm this is what I've tabulated: 8 days of testimony billed at $225 per hour (Nurmi's going rate) though charged for 24 hours per day because we are always conducting investigative research x 655 people currently on this board =

$28,296,000 (Or £18,495,312.55, if you are so inclined.) :biggrin:

They usually stay another hour. I wonder if Juan will get started?

Nope, the judge is speaking with attnys in closed court/ or chambers. Public not allowed to be privy to this discussion. Cross will continue in the morning I assume. I'm sure Juan needs no time to prepare! :great:

I thought juror questions comes after the witness was finished?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attorneys: Any educated guesses on what the closed proceedings could be about?

The jury would have been released for that. They are cooling their heels in the jury room right now.

Shhhhh, that scares me it is something bad. But, could be they might want to call witness(s) in for testimony in the morning and are making calls for times and want the jury to wait to tell them when to report again????????

This is gonna be a long night.

KATIECOOL -- any ideas?????????? Report in!!

Can I make a guess on the closed proceeding?

Okay, my guess is defense attorney is making a motion for police misconduct/entrapment based on the lie of jodi that the prison guard encouraged her to violate her 5th amendment right.

My prediction - denied and tomorrow we will see the Juan-o-rator I have been dreaming of!
Juan-A-Rator is coming for you - YouTube

LOVE IT! :floorlaugh:

I have a feeling this hearing might have to do with Nurmi and Martinez maybe arguing about what Martinez can ask her? And this was going to have to be hashed out before JM gets up to bat. So it is standard in some ways, but maybe about the rebuttal..

In preparation for our class action suit against Nurmi, Arias, et al, for undue and callous emotional harm this is what I've tabulated: 8 days of testimony billed at $225 per hour (Nurmi's going rate) though charged for 24 hours per day because we are always conducting investigative research x 655 people currently on this board =

Can we add in our liquor bill?

i think the defense is trying to make the cross seem so insignificant now that she used the word "confessed". YUCK

I step away from my laptop for a minute, figuring we had a minimum of an hour of blah, blah, blah left to go (and I expected Nurmi to take up a good part of tomorrow as well) and ------ HOLY COW!

:laughcry:

Can I bill extra for having to listen to her stupid voice over and over while editing videos??? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487