Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now's the time to join;

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

So miss Arias, you wanted to commit suicide, yet you nicked your wrist and it was so painful.

Please look at exhibit #1 how much pain did Travis appear to be in when you inflicted this stab wound.
Now please look at exhibit #16 how much pain did Travis appear to be in with this stab wound?
Now please look at exhibit # 27 how much pain did Travis appear to be in at the time you caused this stab wound?

You get my point!!!
:furious:
You spoke my thoughts exactly!! In a suicidal state, that would have been an overwhelming realization making it near impossible to have stopped! moo Oh, and now, of course, it's the jailers 'fault' for the "Inside Edition" interview! WOO HOO!!! Nuri has No More Questions! (Thank you Katie for all the inside info!)

does anyone else feel like they just got spun around??

cant wait for juan to get up there, I noticed nurmi trying to ask all the questions that Juan might ask to get it out of the way, Juan is going to have a field day.

The judge said the people in the back of the room does that mean the family gets to be in there for the closed door hearing thing??

So ... she tells eight days of BS and it's only the ninja story that she firmly confesses is BS!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I feel so cheated. Nurmi passed the witness and we have to wait until tomorrow for Juan.

I've got a theory on the fake suicide .. she thinks if the jury thinks she wants to die that they won't grant her that wish and give her LWOP .. I think they won't care what she wants, the law is clear and she's earned it so she'll get it.

Can I make a guess on the closed proceeding?

Okay, my guess is defense attorney is making a motion for police misconduct/entrapment based on the lie of jodi that the prison guard encouraged her to violate her 5th amendment right.

My prediction - denied and tomorrow we will see the Juan-o-rator I have been dreaming of!
Juan-A-Rator is coming for you - YouTube

based on jodi's word?

Does this mean no domestic violence person? or is that after Juan makes mince meat of Jodi?

oh snap!!!! Nurmi's done

whoooo - hoooo!!!

Uh-oh. Private matter in Chambers. Plea deal to LWOP.

Man, I want to see JM SOOOO MUCH!!!

Aggghhh!!!!!

They'd better not ruin the opportunity of hearing Martinez cross examine her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth