Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UNLEASH THE LAWYER!!!!

Get her Juan!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is this EVERYONE because I don't remember you telling me that is 2010, you liar!!!
That little speech was for mitigation purposes, IMO. Let the jury remember she has a family....that she is someone's child. Gag me!

So did the Defense rest?

No, they haven't rested their case yet. Just done with direct on her testimony.
State will now have their turn to ask her about what they just spent the last what 8 days going over..

oh snap!!!! Nurmi's done

whoooo - hoooo!!!

Uh-oh. Private matter in Chambers. Plea deal to LWOP?

Man, but I want to see JM SOOOO MUCH!!!

Aggghhh!!!!!

Did anyone else feel sometimes that she was being questions by the prosecutor and not her defense lawyer?

Defense didn't rest. Just finished with direct of JA. They will have other witnesses--experts on battered women's syndrome, etc.

ohhhhhh sending the jury back out so Jodi can put on a diaper before Juan gets a hold of her :D

Lol missy! It's on
Why has detective Flores been in there all the time? During kc trial you never seen melich until he had to testify! Don't get me wrong! I'm elated hes there

The jury has passed a note to the judge...."We have unanimously agreed that you put one of us to death in place of Ms Arias....we just want this to end and to end SOON"

:laugh::floorlaugh::what:

What possibly can be talked about outside of the view of the public but WITH the jury, lawyers, judge, and defendant?

Jello shots for everyone!
jello-shots.jpg

Can I make a guess on the closed proceeding?

Okay, my guess is defense attorney is making a motion for police misconduct/entrapment based on the lie of jodi that the prison guard encouraged her to violate her 5th amendment right.

My prediction - denied and tomorrow we will see the Juan-o-rator I have been dreaming of!
Juan-A-Rator is coming for you - YouTube

thank you jesus!!!!!!

i cannot wait til tomorrow! my kids will be in bed for 6pm so Juan can have my full attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau