Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge didn't give the jury any parting instructions? Just told them to wait in the jury room? What's up with that?

Wait she just told to jury to leave the room for a few minutes. Now she is stating its going to be closed to the public until tomorrow morning???

I see Nurmi ended with a bang... Lol

Uhhhhh..soooooo...rnmmm..hooooowww did that make yoooooou feeeeeel.

Nurmi wrapped it up! I'm falling down in shock! Closed court now, all done for us for today, resume with cross in the morning I suppose.

I'm still catching up on the last thread (stupid work and track practice, lol) but does anyone else think her DT wants her to get the DP, too?

Granted, I've never been to Law School other than to watch friends graduate :lol: but it seems to me they could have come up with more plausible defense.

Maybe it would have worked with a defendant who was animate. Or not soulless? :waitasec:

Darn.. I knew Nurmi would wrap up soon, but was hoping we got to cross today. Oh well, tomorrow! (;

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOORAH!!!! and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - no Juan till tomorrow. :(

NOOOOOOO

I needed that outburst. Feel free to burst with me.

Oh my gosh! What an anticlimatic end to her nonsense.

:great::great: :woohoo::woohoo: Nurmi is finally finished with the BS!!

awww no Juan today :banghead:

I'm sorry to ask, because I know it has probably already been discussed, but I have not been able to find the answer in my searches.

They keep showing Travis's closet (which is more organized and neat than anything I have ever owned) and on the right are a bunch of things on hangers that look to be all the same or similar. On TV they appear to be light blue.

What the heck is that???

Now I can't even find the picture to show what I mean. TIA!

Bluejeans on hangers, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member