Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So - she drops Travis' camera and she finds herself being choked (?) losing consciousness and unable to breathe... did I hear that right?

If choked to that degree, wouldn't there be bruises?

Her not calling 911 if this was a true incidence of self-defense is just not working for me. I can see being scared, certainly, but even in that state of just having killed to defend your life and having the presence of mind to be so scared as to devise a 'cover-up', then one ought to have the presence of mind to realize that as scary as calling 911 would be, it's still better than creating a massive lie - especially if you really defended yourself!

The lack of 911 call and her actions/lies (and lies upon lies) and various versions of lies - sink her SD along with the pre-planning.

The 'choking' didn't happen June 4th - she was having a flashback (supposedly) to a previous occasion. She testified only that he 'body slammed her to the tiled floor when she dropped his camera'. Ahem!!

OMG. I am so lost.

J. Kaserus said that today JA said she never used her camera during this trip.

BUT yesterday she said they had to use her camera for the so called sex videos????

I don' know if you all caught that part of her testimony or what JK reported but Wow. That's a big huge mistake among such a boatload I don't get how the other guy thinks she could get 2 nd degree as a possibility???

Going so fast hard to keep up with you all!

The truth is always easier to remember.

I am sure this has been brought up, but I have 2 appointments on the MOST important day. About to go to the eye doc, too. WAHHHHHHH!

But, she said Travis was NEVER "into guns, or anything like that", so how does she know he has a .25 cal bun in the closet (which by the way, I know of no one that owns one of those, but I have said that about 10 times, stoooopid Jodi). If he wasn't into that ever how would she know. Didn't she even testify to that. What a loser!

To have compassion for ALL living beings is truly noble and I believe it is the path to true enlightenment.

Yes and my heart absolutely breaks for those who aren't able to defend themselves like animals or a naked, helpless boy in a shower who is butchered to death.

A couple things I wanted to note before we go back to trial:

1. I believe Travis said "gonna kill you...." after she shot him in the face with the gun. From what everyone has said, the impact of that small of a weapon would be enough to put him in intense pain, not enough to kill him. I would probably say the same thing and would mean it, if someone shot me in the face. It would be justified, imo. He was probably screaming (but not like a girl) as well.

2. I saw a tweet last night that referenced how it was the words that Travis said to Jodi that set her off; that's why she sliced his voice box, to silence him forever. It was more articulate than what I just wrote, but you get the jist. That was really powerful to me.

3. Jeankasaurus? "In one word describe Jodi's testimony? HONEST" REALLY?! I understand why YOU got laid off. Just sayin.

well that would be a five year old could handle a camera better than her....I find it interesting that that comment she would remember---

if your post is removed for posting on this subject in THIS thread.. the mods do not have time to pm and tell you why. This thread is busy. If you want to discuss this topic click the link above. :seeya:

Sorry nurse! I didn't know there was a designated thread!!!

She is expecting everyone to believe that Travis was murdered because JA dropped the camera. :waitasec:

No freakin way! No Way do I believe he body slammed her for dropping the camera. :gavel:

Yeah, but he leaves her alone when she calls him a pedophile or flirts with other men or whatever. Yet he body slams her, while he's naked and wet in the shower. Give me a break!!!!

well that would be a five year old could handle a camera better than her....I find it interesting that that comment she would remember---

Maybe he told her a 5 year old could shoot better photos than her .. which is actually true.

Can Juan bring up the hidden knives at the time of her arrest? Nurmi opened the door...IMO

I am sure this has been brought up, but I have 2 appointments on the MOST important day. About to go to the eye doc, too. WAHHHHHHH!

But, she said Travis was NEVER "into guns, or anything like that", so how does she know he has a .25 cal bun in the closet (which by the way, I know of no one that owns one of those, but I have said that about 10 times, stoooopid Jodi). If he wasn't into that ever how would she know. Didn't she even testify to that. What a loser!

she found it whilst "cleaning"

she sure is slippery. she can' remember the murder, but she's thirsty and she has a case of water in the trunk she bought from costco.

Where is her Costco receipt for that water.. she is so lame!

i had to record the big event and just watched it. 2 thoughts:

nurmi is such a bad attorney, he managed to make that boring and anticlimactic.

AND, she had 4 1/2 years to study for this 'final exam' and she FAILED!!!!!

holy moley, she's the worst actress on the planet. she couldn't even manage to shake and cry and act like she gave a rat's behind. unbelievable----LITERALLY!!

I heard an interesting statistic: it takes so long for someone who gets the death penalty to actually get put to death for so many years and years, they often die of natural causes. most of the people on death row have died from natural causes. the death penalty means very little anymore; in the old days there was not much time between the sentence and administering the sentence. Jodi will be an old prune face before the DP gets done, even if she gets it.

What's the statistic?

bbm - that's not a sure thing by any means. She's young (31? 32?)... if she gets the DP, even with appeals and all of the delays, give her 20 years or so.... bye JA at 50 or so.

So the general feeling from the talking heads is that she confessed to first degree murder this morning. Interesting.

Every time you hear the word WRATH today ... DRINK!

The botox causes dumbing ... er.. I Meant NUMBING.

A couple things I wanted to note before we go back to trial:

1. I believe Travis said "gonna kill you...." after she shot him in the face with the gun. From what everyone has said, the impact of that small of a weapon would be enough to put him in intense pain, not enough to kill him. I would probably say the same thing and would mean it, if someone shot me in the face. It would be justified, imo. He was probably screaming (but not like a girl) as well.

2. I saw a tweet last night that referenced how it was the words that Travis said to Jodi that set her off; that's why she sliced his voice box, to silence him forever. It was more articulate than what I just wrote, but you get the jist. That was really powerful to me.

3. Jeankasaurus? "In one word describe Jodi's testimony? HONEST" REALLY?! I understand why YOU got laid off. Just sayin.

Is that for real has Jean been laid off? I hope it is soon. And her face does look different lately?:great:

OMG, I could almost laugh. She washed up with Costco bottled water....

She had to have been saturated with blood in her hair, clothes, all exposed skin, to her shoes/feet. Costco bottled water....uh huh. That's not even creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en