Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure there will be several jury questions. Maybe they need time to sidebar all of them.

Jodi (the witness) is not finished until after Cross, then re-direct if any, and finally re-cross if any. Then we get to juror questions just before Jodi is released from the stand to go back to the defense table.

Sooooo I had to skip about 50 pages...did she ever explain how she knew to include a bunch of stab wounds in her story that needed to comport with the forensic evidence? I thought she blanked out after the gun went off--how would she have known about the stab wounds?

What do you think is going on in the closed hearing? The jurors are in the jury room, on hold for this hearing.

How many years ago are we talking about?
They've had years to have brought this to the Court's attention.
Unless, this is their version of a Hail Mary pass (yells desperation), I just can't see it happening.

RR0004 - in all our years together, I have never wanted to pop your balloon........why you need to go pop mine! LOL :please:

I can't believe I am going to miss tomorrow mornings cross. :mad:

I am going to try and convince my DH that we should take to 2 cars to the mortgage brokerage tomorrow---so I can go right to the Starbucks and plug in my lap top and watch Juan go to town on her. Otherwise, I have to wait and drive home 45 minutes in traffic, before I can watch.

My DH thinks I am nuts, btw. :floorlaugh:

I said ' Can't we postpone the meeting?'

No, the interest rates are rising--we are saving a lot every month by refinancing now.

" And...."

Will you be having a strawberry frap?

Doesn't Nurmi plan to put on a domestic violence expert? Or is that in the next phase?

The defense isn't done with their case yet, just done with questions of the defendant on direct.

Attorneys: Any educated guesses on what the closed proceedings could be about?

It could be almost anything, but I'm guessing it is about evidence that JM wants to use in his cross examination.

I'm wondering: Will Jodie have the "hair curtain DO" to hide behind when Juan goes after her tomorrow?

Watched the trial on live feed from abc15. Much better viewing than InSession or HLN. I will miss Beth, Jean and Joey though.

She says she CONFESSED!

Why in the world would she feel "ashamed" of defending herself from her attacker who she believed was going to kill her?

GAME OVER.

So in other words it might be a very boring procedural thing!

OR Nurmi wants to change the Plea to guilty LWOP, but that would come after trial today between the two sides and tomorrow they'd announce it was over

If Jodi doesn't remember or answer questions about stabbing, does that mean Juan can't ask about it?

Like someone else said maybe they want to go over the basket full of jury questions that have been submitted. If there are a BUNCH of them it would take awhile (not a quick sidebar thing).

We don't really know that they actually had sex that day, do we? There weren't pics of them actually "doing it", were there? TIA

What could they have possibly been laughing about?

A young man died a violent death, and his family is right in front of you. There is nothing at all funny about that.

It was a joke related to JA's lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member