jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. In the Inmate handbook from St. John's / Florida, an inmate can have these items in his/her cell.

GENERAL RULES/PROCEDURES
ALLOWED ITEMS: The following items are permitted for each inmate to keep in their cell.
Items not on this list or items that exceed specified amounts will be confiscated and appropriate
action taken:
Item Quantity
White Underwear 5
White Bras (no underwire) 5 (females only)
White Undershirts/T-Shirts 5
White Long Sleeve T-shirt 2
White Socks 5 pair
Shower slides (jail issued) 1 pr
Sneakers (Canteen purchased) 1 pr
Blue gym shorts (Jail issued) 1 pr
Hygiene Items (soap, shampoo) 2 each
Toilet Paper 1 roll
Writing Paper
Pencils (see note below) 3
Canteen Items (Food Snacks) as outlined in the Canteen section on page 23
Photographs 6
Personal letters as outlined in the Mail section on page 24
Legal Papers as outlined in the Mail section on page 24
Religious Book 1 1
Books/magazines 4
Prescription Glasses 1 pr
Uniform (jail issued) 2 sets
White Towel 2 (One issued – One purchased)
Sheets 2
Blanket 1
Mattress 1
Pillow 1

Medication: ONLY as authorized by the medical staff in prescribed quantities.

Canteen purchased medication (non-prescription) ibuprofen, non-aspirin, antacid, triple antibiotic, and cold tablets are limited to 12 each. Indigent inmates will obtain over the counter medications through Medical Staff.

NOTE: PLAIN PENCILS ONLY. No markers, pens, crayons or colored pencils are permitted.

These items will be considered contraband and will be confiscated.
Do not pass items under doors or to other inmates. Do not communicate with inmates through doors. Violation shall be subject to disciplinary action.

No photographs, drawings, or cartoons displaying nudity or sexually graphic content will be permitted. Pictures or pages removed from magazines will be considered contraband and will be destroyed

http://www.sjso.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/InmateHandbook.pdf

:jail:

I think that the defence is trying something quite interesting and I hope that the prosecution addresses it but DOESN'T bite! JA is stating that the ONLY thing she remembers is that she shot him. First. Flores believed that at one point as many of us here. According to the State's expert however, she did not shoot first. So they will have to address that and in doing so, the defence puts in question the State's evidence.

Does that make sense?

I really, really hope that the State addresses the issue by making it clear that for the jury to determine a DP ruling, it is not necessary to know the sequence of events!

This issue is a little frightening to me as I haven't seen it addressed anywhere and without question, this is a Defence tactic!

Any lawyers have an opinion on this?

Has this thing started yet? I have an iphone...which is the best way to view the trial on an iphone? All Im seeing on the ones Im watching on are commercials and other stuff, in a big loop.

I use the Skyfire app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi says "that whole day was fine" (until he flipped when I dropped the camera), so I guess that incident where he bent her over the desk wasn't so bad after all.

I feel the same way about the pic. There is something very haunting about it.

Since the camera was set on timer maybe this pic was taken the second after she stabbed him in the heart! He doesn't look like he's trying to be sexy to me, he looks shocked! She is one evil woman. Black Widow to say the least. Plus she must have dated a dozen guys in a matter of a few months. I think Travis was right when he called her all those nasty names.

He was onto her. He called her a sociopath and he was right. I cannot BELIEVE Nurmi brought that text in. It's so damning. What was he thinking??

I believe they said it was a music video but I can't remember what it was called.
It was this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLYD_-A_X5E"]Daft Bodies - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - YouTube[/ame]

At the end of yesterdays testimony, Jodi is confessing about why she lied and covered everything up as if she's having some come to jesus moment and yet she's still lying and fabricating. The lies about travis death really bothered me. If this jury doesn't convict her there is no justice.

I could not agree with you more. I was very upset about the CA Trial and if JA gets off....i'm a firm believer of no justice.

Headed out...damn my tears are right on the surface today for some reason. Bringing extra mascara for anyone who might need it. I'll post once I land in the courtroom. Thanks all for holding the high watch for justice and support for this family with me.

I'm bringing you all in today. I need it.

you've got the collective strength of this entire group! share the love with his family for us..

Has this thing started yet? I have an iphone...which is the best way to view the trial on an iphone? All Im seeing on the ones Im watching on are commercials and other stuff, in a big loop.

Download ustream app and search for az family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Morning Everyone! I'm so glad I get to be here today. Yesterday, I was so upset we didn't get closure about the day Travis died, was pretty bummed, maybe a little cranky too. :blushing: But, today is a new day, woke up in such a good mood and SO looking forward to listening to Juan! Praying the prosecution brings it home so Travis and his family receive justice!

That picture is beyond haunting. It makes me cry and it makes me nauseous. I don't want to look at it but I can't stop staring into his eyes. That was literally seconds before she attacked him.

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO TAKE THAT BEAUTIFUL LIFE????????????????

It is haunting. It sickened me as I put it up.

Headed out...damn my tears are right on the surface today for some reason. Bringing extra mascara for anyone who might need it. I'll post once I land in the courtroom. Thanks all for holding the high watch for justice and support for this family with me.

I'm bringing you all in today. I need it.

Good luck, friend!! My prayers are with you and thank you so much for all you do!

...where was Napoleon during JA's phantom triathlon through the closet?

I believe this is the picture being discussed;

98c8ee14373eb7804738311e90ddff3f.jpg

Yes, that's the one... It's a very sad picture (and horrible because we all know it's minutes before his death). I still stand by my opinion, it's the "let it go already, move on, it's over, we hurt eachother too much" look.

I just googled that song and watched 1/2 the video (was all I could stomach), what a horrible song, it didn't receive any accolades in its genre did it? The singer wasn't very good either (could be I just don't like her style). MOO

I actually really liked this song (and a few others from Alanis) back in the day. Now this song will forever be tainted to me. It's actually not surprising (to me) that JA liked this song - the lyrics are very angry and provocative, IMO.

At the end of yesterdays testimony, Jodi is confessing about why she lied and covered everything up as if she's having some come to jesus moment and yet she's still lying and fabricating. The lies about travis death really bothered me. If this jury doesn't convict her there is no justice.

They would have to be the most gullible jury of all time to fall for her "batter woman" and "PTSD" caricature.

Jodi "comes to" while driving through the desert! OMFG!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member