jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think he was posing for the pictures. Who folds their arms and leans against the shower in different places like that? Who sits in the shower? I think she tricked him into posing so she could confine him in the shower and attack without him fighting or running away.

Always believed this once I became aware of the shower and especially the crime scene pics.

She planned to kill him in the shower and clean it all up nice and neat right there.

He wasn't supposed to make it out of there alive.

That's why she dragged his body back, crammed it in there and washed her DNA off his genitals with that plastic tumbler.

I disagree. There are upstanding attorneys, prosecution or defense, and there are slime - prosecution and defense.
Ethics need to be made into laws so there is no gray area for slimy attorneys to take advantage of the unwritten laws.

IMO sounds like you have a problem with the laws. There is nothing wrong with taking advantage of unwritten laws. It's their duty. Defense attorneys have a code of ethics and the bar association for complaints of violations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never heard of being able to buy Advil from canteen. Reason being is that you wouldn't want inmates to stockpile it. Another crazy story!
Any medication dispensed in jail comes from the nurse who gives inmates their meds and they have to take it in front of the nurse and guard.

Maybe Sheriff Joe does it differently. From what I have seen of him, seems like the inmates are his friends. Kind of freaky!

Wow, Stolat, great post!

I think you have really captured Jodi's psychological makeup very well.

I have had similar thoughts, but I see envy as a major motivator. It really goes hand-in-hand with competition.

I think Jodi was envious of everything about Travis's life and she wanted his life all for herself, first figuratively, then literally.

Most importantly (IMO), to have others view her as 'normal' and 'good'.

That was the only true thing in her testimony, that she wanted to be perceived as normal. Note, she did not state she wanted to be normal, just wanted people to think she was normal.

QED: She knows she is not normal.

In MOO she was very jealous of him and not just because of other women but other relationships, his friendships also his success, his home, everything.

Even her camera dropping story is crap. She was crouched down according to her looking at the pic she took... The fall of the camera would be like what? 6 inches? She claims she almost caught it but it bounced and rolled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ceiling pic is further away from the shower than it should be if her "dropped camera" story were true. And it was taken at a height of at least three feet.

I've been looking at the condiments---you need hieinz ketchup...better than hunts! jmo

She can use the condiments at your barbecue.
smiley-violent028.gif

Just for you Zoey! :giggle:

smiley-violent089.gif

JA says when she showed up at 4am, TA was in his office watching You Tube....was there anyway to check if You Tube was on his laptop at that time?

I believe they said it was a music video but I can't remember what it was called.

That picture is beyond haunting. It makes me cry and it makes me nauseous. I don't want to look at it but I can't stop staring into his eyes. That was literally seconds before she attacked him.

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO TAKE THAT BEAUTIFUL LIFE????????????????

I feel the same way about the pic. There is something very haunting about it.

Since the camera was set on timer maybe this pic was taken the second after she stabbed him in the heart! He doesn't look like he's trying to be sexy to me, he looks shocked! She is one evil woman. Black Widow to say the least. Plus she must have dated a dozen guys in a matter of a few months. I think Travis was right when he called her all those nasty names.

JA says when she showed up at 4am, TA was in his office watching You Tube....was there anyway to check if You Tube was on his laptop at that time?

Sound fishy to me..he was probably in bed.

I am sure the neighbors will hear me yelling at my tv all day...they must think...

she's WHACKO!!!! lolz

Just tell them that this is our Superbowl. I seriously considered inviting people over, making my famous chili... having a viewing party!

Then I remembered that I have neglected dishes and laundry for the last few days waiting for jodi/nurmi to get to the point and ny house is a super mess. Also, I didn't want anyone to possibly TALK during the cross. No chitchat.

They are just doing their jobs, don't blame them for trying to defend their client. Under the Law, they are allowed to pull out all the stops in order to get their client off.

No matter how awful it is, they were hired to do their jobs.

Hi iluvmua, I understand they are just doing their job, that's why I said, allowed. I understand it's the job of the defense to turn the criminal into the victim.

yes, the closet was a walk-through...

i posted this early, early this morning.. but this should give you an idea of the layout of Travis' bathroom, bed, and closet...

i created the image using an HLN youtube video screen cap, and j.a's own version of events (aka "lies" IMO!)..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBNSypqlybc&feature=youtu.be&t=13m5s

Thank you!!! Sorry I missed your earlier post! :blushing: This shows exactly what I was wondering about. :gthanks:

Good morning! It's gonna be a great day!

One question... What time was it when TA supposedly spun her around and forced himself on her? Were his roommates still home?

Just curious.

Which spin on which spin are you asking about? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Headed out...damn my tears are right on the surface today for some reason. Bringing extra mascara for anyone who might need it. I'll post once I land in the courtroom. Thanks all for holding the high watch for justice and support for this family with me.

I'm bringing you all in today. I need it.

At the end of yesterdays testimony, Jodi is confessing about why she lied and covered everything up as if she's having some come to jesus moment and yet she's still lying and fabricating. The lies about travis death really bothered me. If this jury doesn't convict her there is no justice.

Has this thing started yet? I have an iphone...which is the best way to view the trial on an iphone? All Im seeing on the ones Im watching on are commercials and other stuff, in a big loop.

I've never heard of being able to buy Advil from canteen. Reason being is that you wouldn't want inmates to stockpile it. Another crazy story!
Any medication dispensed in jail comes from the nurse who gives inmates their meds and they have to take it in front of the nurse and guard.

That is probably true. Just as a side note...I have a loved one serving time in prison and he is allowed to keep certain medication in his cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay