jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleared the day for this but we are in the middle of an ice storm and my lap top battery is short. If we lose power, I am not going to like it. Any other day, but not today!!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial Defense wanted to ban still photography. They just tested out the sound, nurmi went into the jury stand and didn't hear clicks #JodiArias

I saw one still photographer in the back of the courtroom. I have to admit the shutter was pretty loud.
Another bit of non-important info: When there is a sidebar a sound can be heard (like white noise from the old TVs). I assume so no one can hear what they are discussing.
The courtroom is really big, altho' it looks small on the screen.
There are several big-screen TV type monitors around the courtroom.

Un-lucky me saw ja's lady garden on the jumbo-tron the other day

Just throwing out some things I observed while waiting for court to resume. :)

OK folks got my drink and lunch!! Ready for the show... also dug out my dictionary in case Jodi starts using the big words!! You do know she is so edumacated!! LOL

she would try suicide or some bs to get out of being interrogated.

Nah...remember it stung too bad when she cut herself with the razor blade. She doesn't have the stomach to do to herself what she did to Travis!
I'm so glad to have all of you here with me...you each know and understand the range of emotions I'm having waiting for Mr. Juanderful .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vinnie is going to explode with excitement lol! ! Hes got his pom poms. For sure!

Bet juan has never had to cross a human tampon before.........

I'm here, I'm here!:seeya:

kids watching a movie... check
tv and computer turned on... check
snacks... check
my comfy pants on... check

Ok Juan, I'm ready to watch you bring her down!!! :rocker:

Maybe Jodi's refusing to come in -- or faking an illness.
Can't say I blame her. She SHOULD be scared!!

Has KatieCoolady checked in with WS yet to let us know if she got a seat in courtroom this morning?

Judge on bench!

I think this cross is going to go down in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member