jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's going to flip out in anger at some point. I feel it coming!

Jodi's having problems recalling yesterday's testimony. Juan hammering her on peeking through the window, going around the back to get in the house.

Jodi's really struggling with yes/no answers - she keeps trying to expound but refusing to answer directly.

OMG He's tearing her a new one!!! Now I see why everyone thinks he's Juanderful!!!!

Making her answer only what he asks!! She can't stand it!

Here is where the judge is going to shine. She will overrule the defense every chance she gets - mark my words.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

She is trying to answer her way and Jaun is not letting her go there.

Loving the "Don't f@#$ with me look she has" speaks volumes in itself does it not? Wow, so the Defense is allowed to object but the Prosecution was not?? WTH, I think the judge has the hot's for Arias. Oh I also found it interesting what she is wearing and how she stared down the jurors as they walked in and had a damn smirk on her face, would love to smack it off of her. Yes, After she DEFINATELY is cocky, I pray the jury feels the same!

Juan is going to break her, she is not smart and can't even lie well

Juan's got his guns a blazin'

This is sooooooooo awesome.

This is better than the CA trial!!

I'm actually ok if she walks (because the jury gets upset at his tactic) if he gets to beat the daylights out of her (figuratively) for about 6 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo