jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this was going to happen. Nurmi is trying everything he can to throw Juan's timing off.

It makes me so mad since Juan hardly ever objected when Nurmi and Jodi droned on for days on end.:furious:

I cannot believe I scheduled a parent/teacher conference at 3:45 today!!! Think my kids teacher will notice the headphones in my ears as I am staring at my iphone and ignoring her the entire time? :D

Lunch break. Smoke if ya got 'em. As Food Network's Sandra Lee would say, "It's cocktail time!"

I think her journals look suspiciously like they were written for others to read. The single strike-out line for things she "crosses out" seems weird to me.

Perhaps it's just a stylistic thing and I'm reading too much into it, but I don't think JA does much without self-serving intent

She claimed to have edited the first chapter of a book Travis was writing.

She is a high-school dropout of many talents.

This is gonna be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lunch? Juan just got started. This cross will last through March with all these objections.
Nurmi and Wilmott you are as disgusting as your client.

Ok heres my setup for the day..

TV on trutv in Den, Office, and Kitchen...

Live Stream going on PC and Android phone...

I wont miss anything lol

Where was he going with this date?

There is an inconsistency with the date she testified the tootsie roll and pop rock incident occured and what she said in her journal about that date.

Basically he's showing the entire event never occurred.

She is enjoying every single second of this....unfreakenbelievable! I Just turned on my DVR and she is smirking at every encounter with the Martinez. She loves the exam. She thinks she can outwit him.

I know. She is just showing her true colours now - from being a "I like to use big words, I remember every day and what I did and said and ate and what I was wearing and also thinking she is highly intelligent" - she is now acting completely dumb and stand offish" Good.

Twitter has some guy @Viga that is continually trying to slam JM. He is tweeting that round one went to Jodi Arias. LOL

I hate to do this to you guys, but I just tuned in when she was "reading" and stalling...what did I miss this morning?? Can anybody give me a quick synopsis??

Ooooh the Defense attorney on HLN just said by JA being so cool it makes you feel like she could handle any anger TA could throw at her and makes her look like less of a victim. Great point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14